RadioBanter

-   -   Japan NHK-A08 (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/131209-japan-nhk-a08.html)

SW4ever March 8th 08 03:46 AM

Japan NHK-A08

NHK A08 skeds are posted on their site, as a PDF file.
Note that Page 1 and 2 are current skeds, so scroll to page 3 and
voila there are the two pages for Mar.30-Oct.26/08.
And YES kiddies, NHK will still be broadcating English programs.
Didn't check too close for any changes, as I was anxious to get the
news on the Rec.Radio site.