RadioBanter

-   -   (OT) : 2008 Election Politics - Clearly We All Know Who Should... (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/131275-re-ot-2008-election-politics-clearly-we-all-know-who-should.html)

[email protected] March 10th 08 02:53 PM

(OT) : 2008 Election Politics - Clearly We All Know Who Should...

Twice, I am telling y'all, twice, within two weeks, so-called volunteers
for Barack ''muslim'' Obama have knocked on my front door,,, drove my
little doggy crazy.Next time they do it, I am getting up close to my
front door and cycle my 12 Gage Ithaca Pump Action Shotgun that belonged
to my Grandpaw.
cuhulin

m II March 10th 08 03:19 PM

wrote:

Twice, I am telling y'all, twice, within two weeks, so-called volunteers
for Barack ''muslim'' Obama have knocked on my front door,,, drove my
little doggy crazy.Next time they do it, I am getting up close to my
front door and cycle my 12 Gage Ithaca Pump Action Shotgun that belonged
to my Grandpaw.
cuhulin

Threatening to kill election workers is almost as smart as when you said
that the only good air marshal is a dead air marshal.

Why are some of the craziest people on this newsgroup ex US Military?

Newsgroups: rec.radio.shortwave

Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 20:06:58 -0600
Subject: Aussie Youth Pride Photos (ot)

The Only Good fed govt employee is a DEAD! fed govt employee.
cuhulin

Newsgroups: rec.radio.shortwave

Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 20:02:39 -0600

A..hole "marshalls.
www.lewisnews.com The Only Good air marshal is a
Dead! air marshal!

That looks like one of the Blues Brothers Dodge cars in this movie on
Radio tv,Mother,Jugs & Speed.
cuhulin

mike

dxAce March 10th 08 03:23 PM

m II wrote:

wrote:

Twice, I am telling y'all, twice, within two weeks, so-called volunteers
for Barack ''muslim'' Obama have knocked on my front door,,, drove my
little doggy crazy.Next time they do it, I am getting up close to my
front door and cycle my 12 Gage Ithaca Pump Action Shotgun that belonged
to my Grandpaw.
cuhulin

Threatening to kill election workers is almost as smart as when you said
that the only good air marshal is a dead air marshal.

Why are some of the craziest people on this newsgroup ex US Military?

Why are the retards mostly dumbass Canucks?

[email protected] March 10th 08 04:08 PM

(OT) : 2008 Election Politics - Clearly We All Know WhoShould...

I sure am Glad I am a smart ass Mississippian.
www.thecarthsginian.com or,,,,, www.devilfinder.com Carthage
Mississippi

Somewhere around there.I live in the big bad ass city of Jackson now,
(this city SUCKS!!!!!) since around 1949, Jackson Sucks!!!! I ought to
move back to Carthage.Me auld home town.
cuhulin