RadioBanter

-   -   PONG : (OT) : Daily "Dog Bone" Award ! -aka- The Telamon Trophy (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/131422-pong-ot-daily-dog-bone-award-aka-telamon-trophy.html)

RHF March 14th 08 07:24 AM

PONG : (OT) : Daily "Dog Bone" Award ! -aka- The Telamon Trophy

Telamon - Thank You Very Much -for- Proving My Point. ~ RHF

Telamon March 15th 08 06:10 AM

Post for the news group retard RHF

In article
,
RHF wrote:

SNIP

Telamon - Thank You Very Much -for- Proving My Point. ~ RHF
.

SNIP

And how is the news group retard doing this evening?

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

RHF March 15th 08 12:01 PM

PONG : (OT) : Daily "Dog Bone" Award ! & Order of "Big-Green-Weenie"Award -aka- The Telamon Trophies

Telamon - Thank You Very Much -for- Proving My Point.