RadioBanter

-   -   (OT) : Science Fiction Writer - Arthur C. Clarke - Is Died at 90 (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/131609-ot-science-fiction-writer-arthur-c-clarke-died-90-a.html)

RHF March 19th 08 11:11 AM

(OT) : Science Fiction Writer - Arthur C. Clarke - Is Died at 90

Writer Arthur C Clarke dies at 90
-source- BBC World Service

Arthur C Clarke dies aged 90
http://www.radionetherlands.nl/news/...e-dies-aged-90
-source- Radio Netherlands Worldwide (RNW)

COLOMBO, Sri Lanka - Arthur C. Clarke,
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arthur_C._Clarke
a visionary science fiction writer who wrote
"2001: A Space Odyssey"
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/obit_clarke
By RAVI NESSMAN, Associated Press Writer

Partial Bibliography - Novels -by- Arthur C. Clarke
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arthur_...l_bibliography

and now you know cause you just read it ~ RHF

Telamon March 20th 08 02:17 AM

(OT) : Science Fiction Writer - Arthur C. Clarke - Is Died at 90

In article
,

http://www.radionetherlands.nl/news/...-C-Clarke-dies
-aged-90
-source- Radio Netherlands Worldwide (RNW)

COLOMBO, Sri Lanka - Arthur C. Clarke,
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arthur_C._Clarke
a visionary science fiction writer who wrote
"2001: A Space Odyssey"
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/obit_clarke
By RAVI NESSMAN, Associated Press Writer

Partial Bibliography - Novels -by- Arthur C. Clarke
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arthur_...l_bibliography

and now you know cause you just read it ~ RHF
.

We all read the news. We don't need you to repost it here.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

MnMikew March 20th 08 02:26 PM

(OT) : Science Fiction Writer - Arthur C. Clarke - Is Died at 90

"Telamon" wrote in message
In article
,
RHF wrote:

Writer Arthur C Clarke dies at 90
-source- BBC World Service

Arthur C Clarke dies aged 90
http://www.radionetherlands.nl/news/...-C-Clarke-dies
-aged-90
-source- Radio Netherlands Worldwide (RNW)

COLOMBO, Sri Lanka - Arthur C. Clarke,
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arthur_C._Clarke
a visionary science fiction writer who wrote
"2001: A Space Odyssey"
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/obit_clarke
By RAVI NESSMAN, Associated Press Writer

Partial Bibliography - Novels -by- Arthur C. Clarke
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arthur_...l_bibliography

and now you know cause you just read it ~ RHF
.

We all read the news. We don't need you to repost it here.

We? So the left coast loser speaks for all of us now eh?

Hangman March 20th 08 03:42 PM

(OT) : Science Fiction Writer - Arthur C. Clarke - Is Died at 90

"Telamon" wrote in message
In article
,
RHF wrote:

Writer Arthur C Clarke dies at 90
-source- BBC World Service

Arthur C Clarke dies aged 90
http://www.radionetherlands.nl/news/...-C-Clarke-dies
-aged-90
-source- Radio Netherlands Worldwide (RNW)

COLOMBO, Sri Lanka - Arthur C. Clarke,
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arthur_C._Clarke
a visionary science fiction writer who wrote
"2001: A Space Odyssey"
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/obit_clarke
By RAVI NESSMAN, Associated Press Writer

Partial Bibliography - Novels -by- Arthur C. Clarke
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arthur_...l_bibliography

and now you know cause you just read it ~ RHF
.

We all read the news. We don't need you to repost it here.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

shut up TELAMONKEY

[email protected] March 20th 08 06:05 PM

(OT) : Science Fiction Writer - Arthur C. Clarke - Is Died at90

Never heard of that cat before.I dont care for fiction.
cuhulin

Telamon March 21st 08 03:16 AM

(OT) : Science Fiction Writer - Arthur C. Clarke - Is Died at 90

In article ,
"MNMikew" wrote:

"Telamon" wrote in message
In article
,

http://www.radionetherlands.nl/news/...hur-C-Clarke-d
ies
-aged-90
-source- Radio Netherlands Worldwide (RNW)

COLOMBO, Sri Lanka - Arthur C. Clarke,
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arthur_C._Clarke
a visionary science fiction writer who wrote
"2001: A Space Odyssey"
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/obit_clarke
By RAVI NESSMAN, Associated Press Writer

Partial Bibliography - Novels -by- Arthur C. Clarke
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arthur_...l_bibliography

and now you know cause you just read it ~ RHF
.

We all read the news. We don't need you to repost it here.

We? So the left coast loser speaks for all of us now eh?

No just the normal average people. That would leave you out I'm afraid.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

Telamon March 21st 08 03:17 AM

(OT) : Science Fiction Writer - Arthur C. Clarke - Is Died at 90

In article ,
"Hangman" wrote:

SNIP

shut up TELAMONKEY

Great post moron.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

MnMikew March 21st 08 02:48 PM

(OT) : Science Fiction Writer - Arthur C. Clarke - Is Died at 90

"Telamon" wrote in message
In article ,
"MNMikew" wrote:

"Telamon" wrote in message
In article
,
RHF wrote:

[...]

Ahh so you do assume to speak for everyone, what a rube.

MnMikew March 21st 08 02:48 PM

(OT) : Science Fiction Writer - Arthur C. Clarke - Is Died at 90

"Telamon" wrote in message
In article ,
"MNMikew" wrote:

"Telamon" wrote in message
In article
,

Telamon March 22nd 08 02:13 AM

(OT) : Science Fiction Writer - Arthur C. Clarke - Is Died at 90

In article ,
Billy Burpelson wrote:

We? So the left coast loser [Telamon] speaks for all of us now eh?

Telamon wrote:

No just the normal average people.

I realize that with your super-sized ego and narcissistic behavior, you
may view this as a novel thought...but what if "the normal average
people" wish to actually speak for -themselves-?

Oh, sorry, I forgot that you are the Supreme Commander of this group.

You are such an idiot. Why don't you take a trip to SF so you can kiss
RHF's butt in person. Take Mikey along with you.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California