RadioBanter

-   -   Roy Telamon, thoughts (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/131615-re-roy-telamon-thoughts.html)

MnMikew March 19th 08 03:46 PM

Roy Telamon, thoughts

"Telamon" wrote in message
In article ,
"Burr" wrote:

Each person gets what they want from SWL:

SNIP

RFI's joy is Trolling the news group.

And your's isnt? Killfile, google it.

Telamon March 20th 08 02:02 AM

Roy Telamon, thoughts

In article ,
"MNMikew" wrote:

"Telamon" wrote in message
In article ,
"Burr" wrote:

Each person gets what they want from SWL:

SNIP

RFI's joy is Trolling the news group.

And your's isnt? Killfile, google it.

Well, you being a moron you would not understand.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

RHF March 20th 08 05:41 AM

Roy Telamon, thoughts

On Mar 19, 7:02*pm, Telamon
wrote:
In article ,

*"MNMikew" wrote:
"Telamon" wrote in message
In article ,
"Burr" wrote:

Each person gets what they want from SWL:

SNIP

- - - RFI's joy is Trolling the news group.

- - And your's isnt? Killfile, google it.

- Well, you being a moron you would not understand.
-
- --
- Telamon
- Ventura, California
-

Telamon - Way To Go ! ;-{ ~ RHF

You Are Really Out to Win Friends and Influence People ?

Or are you trying to get into more People's Kill Files than Me ?

List of Telamon's Favorite Words :
Troll
Idoit
Moron
. . .
I am sure that the List
will grow with time.

Telamon March 20th 08 06:11 AM

Roy Telamon, thoughts

In article
,
RHF wrote:

On Mar 19, 7:02*pm, Telamon
wrote:
In article ,

*"MNMikew" wrote:
"Telamon" wrote in message
.
..
In article ,
"Burr" wrote:

Each person gets what they want from SWL:

SNIP

- - - RFI's joy is Trolling the news group.

It's what you do trolling idiot.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

MnMikew March 20th 08 02:18 PM

Roy Telamon, thoughts

"Telamon" wrote in message
In article ,
"MNMikew" wrote:

"Telamon" wrote in message
In article ,
"Burr" wrote:

Each person gets what they want from SWL:

SNIP

RFI's joy is Trolling the news group.

And your's isnt? Killfile, google it.

Well, you being a moron you would not understand.

That all you got wussy?

[email protected] March 20th 08 06:13 PM

Roy Telamon, thoughts

Campbell's Green Bean Caserrole,,,,, umm ummm Good,,,,,
cuhulin

Telamon March 21st 08 02:46 AM

How is the news group trolling idiot doing today?

In article
,
RHF wrote:

On Mar 19, 11:11*pm, Telamon
wrote:

* * * * * Five Star Snip * * * * *

- - RFI's joy is Trolling the news group.

- It's what you do trolling idiot.
-
- --
- Telamon -chief-resident-in-charge-of- Alt.Idiots etc...
- Ventura, California
-

Honestly Telamon,

You are becoming too Predictable and Boring in your Replies
to my Posts here on Rec.Radio.Shortwave.

SNIP

And how is our news group Trolling idiot doing today?

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

Telamon March 21st 08 03:12 AM

Roy Telamon, thoughts

In article ,
"MNMikew" wrote:

"Telamon" wrote in message
In article ,
"MNMikew" wrote:

"Telamon" wrote in message
.
..
In article ,
"Burr" wrote:

Each person gets what they want from SWL:

SNIP

RFI's joy is Trolling the news group.

And your's isnt? Killfile, google it.

Well, you being a moron you would not understand.

That all you got wussy?

You have something constructive to add? Thought not.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

Telamon March 22nd 08 01:56 AM

How is the news group trolling idiot doing today?

In article
,
RHF wrote:

On Mar 20, 7:46*pm, Telamon
wrote:
In article
,

*RHF wrote:
On Mar 19, 11:11*pm, Telamon
wrote:

* * * * * Five Star Snip * * * * *

- - RFI's joy is Trolling the news group.

- It's what you do trolling idiot.
-
- --
- Telamon -chief-resident-in-charge-of- Alt.Idiots etc...
- Ventura, California
-

- - Honestly Telamon,
- -
- - You are becoming too Predictable and Boring in your Replies
- - to my Posts here on Rec.Radio.Shortwave.
- -
- - SNIP
-
- And how is our news group Trolling idiot doing today?
-
- --
- Telamon -chief-resident-in-charge-of- Alt.Idiots etc...
- Ventura, California
-
.
PONG : Telamon - Honestly Your Are Becoming . . .
Too Predictable and Boring in Your Replies
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...624cf950bb0a06
.
PONG : Telamon - Point-of-Fact your Antics have Raised
the Noise Level of this Newsgroup by Three Times (3X)
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...318042e449461d
.
Plus Telamon - Now you have taken to Attacking
other Members {Posters to} Rec.Radio.Shortwave
-and- That Was Predictable Too.

turn your life around and focus on the positive ~ RHF
.

Telamon March 22nd 08 01:57 AM

MNMikew the latest moron troll defender

In article ,