RadioBanter

-   -   US Steps Up Radio Broadcasts In Crisis-hit Tibet (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/131617-re-us-steps-up-radio-broadcasts-crisis-hit-tibet.html)

[email protected] March 19th 08 03:58 PM

US Steps Up Radio Broadcasts In Crisis-hit Tibet

If you like China so much,,,,, Why dont you go live there? I will help
you pack.
cuhulin

William Douglas March 19th 08 06:00 PM

wrote in message
If you like China so much,,,,, Why dont you go live there? I will help
you pack.
cuhulin

Learning to read would be the first pre-requisite for learning about
Communist China. I didn't have any desire and still dont have any desire to
live there.

[email protected] March 19th 08 06:57 PM

US Steps Up Radio Broadcasts In Crisis-hit Tibet

I learned about the girls long before I ever leaned to read.
cuhulin

[email protected] March 19th 08 07:03 PM

US Steps Up Radio Broadcasts In Crisis-hit Tibet

I requested (had to get official approval, ya know?) and did my five
days R&R in Hong Kong,China in 1964.The alternatives were, Da Nang and
Tokio, I think.I had already had an eight hour layover in Tokio on my
way to Vietnam.Screw Asia!!!!!!!
I prefer the american land of the big PX and round eyes girls.Screw you
too, BITCH!
cuhulin