RadioBanter

-   -   Art Bell and posse 3807kHz (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/131673-art-bell-posse-3807khz.html)

[email protected] March 21st 08 05:11 AM

Art Bell and posse 3807kHz

I caught Art Bell and posse on 3807kHz this morning (like 2AM PDT). It
seems they have a regular group on that frequency, though as you know,
they might adjust it a few kHz as needed. There is a SKYPE/phone patch
to one of the HAMs in La.

Needless to say not much of a DX challenge for the SF Bay area and I
venture the whole west coast. Art and the guy in LA (call escapes me)
put out really beautiful signals. The only weak signal I heard was
IIRC out of Kentucky.

Telamon March 22nd 08 02:55 AM

Art Bell and posse 3807kHz

In article
,
wrote:

I caught Art Bell and posse on 3807kHz this morning (like 2AM PDT). It
seems they have a regular group on that frequency, though as you know,
they might adjust it a few kHz as needed. There is a SKYPE/phone patch
to one of the HAMs in La.

Needless to say not much of a DX challenge for the SF Bay area and I
venture the whole west coast. Art and the guy in LA (call escapes me)
put out really beautiful signals. The only weak signal I heard was
IIRC out of Kentucky.

Been a while since I have heard Art on the radio. I'll have to tune in.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California