RadioBanter

-   -   Israel radio to leave shortwave. (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/131684-re-israel-radio-leave-shortwave.html)

m II March 21st 08 05:02 PM

Israel radio to leave shortwave.

dxAcehole, pathological liar, racist and common drunk,
SUPCOMUCOMM (Supreme Commander,
United Counties of Michigan Militia)
Michigan
USA

during his fifth annual Farewell Forever tour, said:

I think the Israeli's hold the all time record for threatening to
leave SW, only to give it a last minute reprieve.

Oh, the irony.....

================================
From: - Sat Feb 16 00:52:22 2008

I really don't want to say this, my many shortwave friends, but
I find that I am giving up far to much of my increasingly valuable
time here on RRS trying to educate the faux, the debutantes, and
those who tote..

Therefore, I've simply decided to give up RRS.

Goodbye, I sincerely hope that you all find your niche in the
world of SW.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

dxAce March 21st 08 06:19 PM

my mommy was a dumbass II wrote:

dxAcehole, pathological liar, racist and common drunk,
SUPCOMUCOMM (Supreme Commander,
United Counties of Michigan Militia)
Michigan
USA

during his fifth annual Farewell Forever tour, said:

I think the Israeli's hold the all time record for threatening to
leave SW, only to give it a last minute reprieve.

Oh, the irony.....

Yes, it is ironic as I was thinking of dumbass Canucks when I made the post.