RadioBanter

-   -   recording station ID's (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/131694-recording-station-ids.html)

frank halaburak March 21st 08 10:21 PM

recording station ID's

Hi, Does anybody here use the Creative ZEN V
for recording ? Thanks !!

bm March 22nd 08 07:21 PM

recording station ID's

On 22 Mar, 16:59, "Frank Halaburak"
wrote:
"bm" wrote in message

On 21 Mar, 23:21, "Frank Halaburak"
wrote:
Hi, Does anybody here use the Creative ZEN V
for recording ? Thanks !!

If I'm not wrong the Zen V has voice recording only, not line-in,
which will make it less than ideal for recording audio off the
receiver. The Creative Zen V Plus however features a line-in port.

BM

Hi, Thanks for the reply. I did some more searching and found that
the V and V Plus have line-in recording . The V Plus has a video
player and FM tuner. I'm hoping to get some user reviews .

OK, I wasn't aware that the V (non-Plus) had line-in. As for user
reviews, I doubt that you'll find much that deals with the line-in
capability. Most reviewers focus on music quality and interface. That
said, Creative make mostly good players. Here is a favourite DAP site
where you might learn mo dapreview.net

BM