RadioBanter

-   -   The 3 Amigos (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/131709-3-amigos.html)

Hangman March 22nd 08 07:24 PM

The 3 Amigos

Telimonkey

Elqutardo

Cuhooligan

You guys all room together or what?

Telamon March 22nd 08 09:32 PM

The 3 Amigos

In article ,
"Hangman" wrote:

Telimonkey

Elqutardo

Cuhooligan

You guys all room together or what?

We are right next door. You will hear us knocking on your door any
minute so straighten up the place.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

Hangman[_2_] March 23rd 08 01:07 AM

The 3 Amigos

"Telamon" wrote in message
In article ,
"Hangman" wrote:

Telimonkey

Elqutardo

Cuhooligan

You guys all room together or what?

We are right next door. You will hear us knocking on your door any
minute so straighten up the place.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

What ya gona do throw your radio at me?
Come on over --that is, if you ever step out out of your email world.

hey I got an idea--instead of you coming over here and getting your ass
kicked why don't you just be polite to everyone in this newsgroup. You may
not agree with RHF and others, but why can't you be respectful?
Why be a ****head?

hey I got another idea--if you can't do --then SHUTUP!!

8:)

Telamon March 23rd 08 01:32 AM

The 3 Amigos

In article ,
"Hangman" wrote:

"Telamon" wrote in message
In article ,
"Hangman" wrote:

Telimonkey

Elqutardo

Cuhooligan

You guys all room together or what?

We are right next door. You will hear us knocking on your door any
minute so straighten up the place.

What ya gona do throw your radio at me?

Why would I want to wreck one of my radios?

Come on over --that is, if you ever step out out of your email world.

It's called Usenet bozo. You post to Usenet bozo.

hey I got an idea--instead of you coming over here and getting your ass
kicked why don't you just be polite to everyone in this newsgroup. You may
not agree with RHF and others, but why can't you be respectful?
Why be a ****head?

Hey, I'm coming over right now to kick your ass. Your head might fall
out of it when I punt though.

hey I got another idea--if you can't do --then SHUTUP!!

"that"

You are so brilliant I have to wear sunglasses just to read your posts.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

Hangman[_2_] March 23rd 08 01:49 AM

The 3 Amigos

"Telamon" wrote in message
In article ,
"Hangman" wrote:

"Telamon" wrote in message
In article ,
"Hangman" wrote:

[...]

Now ya got it---"that" you really are the Usenet BOZO.
Now you know why you should just shutup! "That" will work---GET 'ER DONE
Telimonkey!

You got a new name now--Congrats!

[email protected] March 23rd 08 01:56 AM

The 3 Amigos

Only my little doggy rooms with me.I ought to look in the newspaper
classified ads for a cheap used travel trailer and set it up in my back
yard and rent it out cheap to a couple of local cutie pie college gals.
cuhulin

Telamon March 23rd 08 01:58 AM

The 3 Amigos

In article ,
"Hangman" wrote:

"Telamon" wrote in message
In article ,
"Hangman" wrote:

"Telamon" wrote in message
.
..
In article ,
"Hangman" wrote:

[...]

What a moron. You can barely put three sentences together. Now I know
why I should shut-up. Brilliant.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

Hangman[_2_] March 23rd 08 02:07 AM

The 3 Amigos

wrote in message
Only my little doggy rooms with me.I ought to look in the newspaper
classified ads for a cheap used travel trailer and set it up in my back
yard and rent it out cheap to a couple of local cutie pie college gals.
cuhulin

Cahooligan you really are out there aren't ya bud?

You and Telimonkey good buds are ya?

Telamon March 23rd 08 02:11 AM

The 3 Amigos

In article ,
"Hangman" wrote:

wrote in message
Only my little doggy rooms with me.I ought to look in the newspaper
classified ads for a cheap used travel trailer and set it up in my back
yard and rent it out cheap to a couple of local cutie pie college gals.
cuhulin

Cahooligan you really are out there aren't ya bud?

You and Telimonkey good buds are ya?

I think you are closer to him than I am.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

Hangman[_2_] March 23rd 08 02:25 AM

The 3 Amigos

"Telamon" wrote in message
In article ,
"Hangman" wrote:

wrote in message
Only my little doggy rooms with me.I ought to look in the newspaper
classified ads for a cheap used travel trailer and set it up in my back
yard and rent it out cheap to a couple of local cutie pie college gals.
cuhulin

Cahooligan you really are out there aren't ya bud?

You and Telimonkey good buds are ya?

I think you are closer to him than I am.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

I'll leave ya alone now Telamon!

I just wanted to make a point to you--just because you have a little radio
wisdom there doesn't really justify you be a ****head to everyone. You do
understand that being a ****head in your USENET WORLD is about all you seem
to have going don't you? What's your headstone gona say?---
"HERE LIES A USENET ****HEAD".

Your crap does not benefit anyone in this newsgroup.
Think real hard about "that" will ya?