RadioBanter

-   -   MNMikew the latest moron troll defender (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/131812-re-mnmikew-latest-moron-troll-defender.html)

[email protected] March 26th 08 05:09 AM

MNMikew the latest moron troll defender

I was listening to my Radio Shack Pro 91 scanner radio a few hours
ago.Somebody got caught trying to hijack a fuel tanker truck that was
parked somewhere.On April 1 next month, some truck drivers say they are
going to strike.I am on their side, I hope they do strike.Are there any
websites where I can listen to CB Radio? I have some CB Radios, but they
wont reach wayyyy wayyyy out there.
cuhulin

msg March 26th 08 08:27 AM

wrote:

I was listening to my Radio Shack Pro 91 scanner radio a few hours
ago.Somebody got caught trying to hijack a fuel tanker truck that was
parked somewhere.On April 1 next month, some truck drivers say they are
going to strike.I am on their side, I hope they do strike.Are there any
websites where I can listen to CB Radio? I have some CB Radios, but they
wont reach wayyyy wayyyy out there.

Sure, most of the remote-controlled receivers on the Web can do 11m/CB.
The ones that I have used (besides my own online receiver) are in upstate
NY, NC, FL and MN. Search the Web for "web controlled receiver". Also
check the Yahoo Web Receiver group and Lost DXers' Forum. I haven't looked
for new ones in awhile, perhaps you'll find some in other parts of the U.S.

Michael

Telamon March 27th 08 02:10 AM

MNMikew the latest moron troll defender

In article ,
wrote:

I was listening to my Radio Shack Pro 91 scanner radio a few hours
ago.Somebody got caught trying to hijack a fuel tanker truck that was
parked somewhere.On April 1 next month, some truck drivers say they are
going to strike.I am on their side, I hope they do strike.Are there any
websites where I can listen to CB Radio? I have some CB Radios, but they
wont reach wayyyy wayyyy out there.
cuhulin

I think you are sharper that RHF and MNMikew put together.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

RHF March 27th 08 03:12 AM

MNMikew the latest moron troll defender

On Mar 26, 7:10*pm, Telamon
wrote:
In article ,

wrote:
I was listening to my Radio Shack Pro 91 scanner radio a few hours
ago.Somebody got caught trying to hijack a fuel tanker truck that was
parked somewhere.On April 1 next month, some truck drivers say they are
going to strike.I am on their side, I hope they do strike.Are there any
websites where I can listen to CB Radio? I have some CB Radios, but they
wont reach wayyyy wayyyy out there.
cuhulin *

- I think you are sharper that RHF and MNMikew put together.
-
- --
- Telamon
- Ventura, California

Teli - Anyone who questions "The Cuhulin's" Smarts . . .

ain't too smart themselves. ~ RHF