RadioBanter

-   -   Zbigniew Brzezinski On Hillary Clinton's Qualifications (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/131839-re-zbigniew-brzezinski-hillary-clintons-qualifications.html)

RHF March 26th 08 09:54 PM

(OT) : Why Do You "Feel" Brzezinski is Anti-Semitic ? {Anti-Israel ?/ Anti-Zionist ?}

On Mar 26, 4:42*pm, Igor wrote:
On Mon, 24 Mar 2008 21:43:01 -0700 (PDT), wrote:
On Mar 24, 11:23 pm, wrote:
Miso,
My memory of political specifics from the 70's
is sometimes a bit weak. *

- - - Why do you feel Brzezinski is anti-Semitic ?

Anti-Semitic - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-semitism

Actually that would more properly be Anti-Israel & Anti-Zionist.

Opposition to the Jewish State of Israel and Anti-Zionism.
Anti-Zionist - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Zionism
http://www.zionism-israel.com/his/re...sm_history.htm
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2003/dec/03/comment

- - He didn't cave in to 100% of Israel's demands during
- - his tenure as Jimmy Carter's National Security Adviser.
- - That makes him anti-semitic in his/their eyes.

- Bingo.

IGOR,

Yes Zbigniew Brzezinski helped lay the foundation for Today's
more Fair and Balance approach to Israel and an American
Foreign Policy which is both Pro-Israel and Palestine Peace
Accord; plus Balanced toward all countries in the Middle East.

Once of the few things I give Zbigniew Brzezinski and former
president Jimmy Carter credit for is the "Camp David Accords".
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Camp_David_Accords

you don't have to like or love the guys to give them credit
for what they acomplished on their watch ~ RHF

Igor[_2_] March 26th 08 11:42 PM

On Mar 24, 11:23 pm, wrote:
Miso,
My memory of political specifics from the 70's is sometimes a bit
weak. Why do you feel Brzezinski is anti-Semitic?

He didn't cave in to 100% of Israel's demands during his tenure as
Jimmy Carter's National Security Adviser. That makes him anti-semitic
in his/their eyes. snip

Bingo.

dave March 27th 08 01:33 PM

On Mar 24, 11:23 pm, wrote:
Miso,
My memory of political specifics from the 70's is sometimes a bit
weak. Why do you feel Brzezinski is anti-Semitic?

He didn't cave in to 100% of Israel's demands during his tenure as
Jimmy Carter's National Security Adviser. That makes him anti-semitic
in his/their eyes. snip

Bingo.

We should probably rethink the whole Israel thing.