RadioBanter

-   -   Obama for President (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/131969-re-obama-president.html)

[email protected] March 30th 08 02:10 AM

Obama for President

Is Obama a Muslim Wolf in Christian Wool? www.rense.com

Barak Hussein Obama.Could you get used to saying Prez Barak Hussein
Obama? I can NOT.
cuhuliin

RHF March 30th 08 02:41 AM

Obama for President

On Mar 29, 6:10*pm, wrote:
-
- Is Obama a Muslim Wolf in Christian Wool?
-*www.rense.com
-
- Barak Hussein Obama.
- Could you get used to saying Prez Barak Hussein Obama?
- I can NOT.
- cuhuliin

That would be Prez "BHO" !

dxAce March 30th 08 05:27 AM

Obama for President

wrote:

prez Barack HO.Sounds about right.

Aw crap, you done used the 'H' word.

[email protected] March 30th 08 08:13 AM

Obama for President

Ho Ho Ho, Merry Christmas.

www.devilfinder.com History of Aryan
cuhulin

RHF March 30th 08 08:20 AM

(OT) : 2008 Election Politics - Barack Obama Wins the Presidency -"BO" To Take Over The White House in 2009 !

On Mar 29, 6:41*pm, RHF wrote:
On Mar 29, 6:10*pm, wrote:
-
- Is Obama a Muslim Wolf in Christian Wool?
-*www.rense.com
-

- - Barak Hussein Obama.
- - Could you get used to saying Prez Barak Hussein Obama?
- - I can NOT.
- - cuhuliin
-
- That would be Prez "BHO" !
-

Cuhulin - Now Think About It :

The Liberal Media can Name Him Barack "_" Obama
and intentionally 'ommit' his Legal Middle Birth Name of
"Hussein"

But what then will the Liberal Media Do when it comes
to putting his Initials into Play in the Head-Lines
"B_O" -or- "BO" does not have the same 'Feel' {Smell}
as : FDR, JFK, or LBJ.

Who in "The Press" will be the first to Break the "BO" Taboo
and use "BO" in a HeadLine ? Will "BO" made the News
when "BO" is used.

? Will Prez "BO" has a negative meaning an imply
Presidential BO {Body Odor} ?

? Will the "BO" Adminisitration give new meaning to
what is wrong with Washington ?

BO Plans Trip to Europe.

BO Visits Disaster Area.

BO Wins a Second Term !

So that is why - I say they will be using "BHO" without
ever mentioning : What The "H" - The "H" Is All About !

And for some Tax Payers His Initials will be a slighly
different meaning BOh as in :
Bend Over -here- I Comes Again . . .

The Day After the Election - Will You Read :
Barack Obama Wins the Presidency
- "BO" To Take Over The White House in 2009 !

yes it's 'bo' - and that is something to think about ~ RHF

[email protected] March 30th 08 08:21 AM

Obama for President

I said it a few years before in this here rec.radio.shortwave
newsgroup.The Aryans are a blend of Iranians and Indians.India Indians.

I would have cut the light about an hour and a half ago and told doggy
to move over, time for me to get my beauty sleep.But, The Reivers movie
is on the TCM channel now.That means I have to stay awoke tonight untill
about 2:00 AM.Where was The Reivers movie filmed anyway?
cuhulin

k35454 March 30th 08 08:14 PM

"RHF" wrote in message
On Mar 29, 6:41 pm, RHF wrote:
On Mar 29, 6:10 pm, wrote:
-
[...]

Ain't "gonna" happen. k35454.

friendlyneighborhooddisease March 31st 08 01:41 AM

k35454 wrote:

But what then will the Liberal Media Do when it comes
to putting his Initials into Play in the Head-Lines
"B_O" -or- "BO" does not have the same 'Feel' {Smell}
as : FDR, JFK, or LBJ.

Who in "The Press" will be the first to Break the "BO" Taboo
and use "BO" in a HeadLine ? Will "BO" made the News
when "BO" is used.

Haha "liberal media" is a fabrication of the mainstream media, run by
liberals like Newscorp and General Electric. Give me a break.

Now that the internet is up and running, nobody gets their news from the
TV, except for old farts.

RHF March 31st 08 08:09 AM

(OT) : 2008 Election Politics - Barack Obama Wins the Presidency- "BO" To Take Over The White House in 2009 !

On Mar 30, 5:41*pm, friendlyneighborhooddisease
wrote:
k35454 wrote:

But what then will the Liberal Media Do when it comes
to putting his Initials into Play in the Head-Lines
"B_O" -or- "BO" does not have the same 'Feel' {Smell}
as : FDR, JFK, or LBJ.

Who in "The Press" will be the first to Break the "BO" Taboo
and use "BO" in a HeadLine ? *Will "BO" made the News
when "BO" is used.

Haha "liberal media" is a fabrication of the mainstream media, run by
liberals like Newscorp and General Electric. *Give me a break.

- Now that the internet is up and running,
- nobody gets their news from the TV,
- except for old farts.

Speaking of 'old-farts' - Do You Smell Something . . .

JC[_2_] March 31st 08 02:14 PM

Obama for President

RHF wrote:
On Mar 29, 6:10 pm, wrote:
-
- Is Obama a Muslim Wolf in Christian Wool?
- www.rense.com
-
- Barak Hussein Obama.
- Could you get used to saying Prez Barak Hussein Obama?
- I can NOT.
- cuhuliin

That would be Prez "BHO" !

The current president worships a giant stone owl.