RadioBanter

-   -   (OT) Huge Gamma Ray Burst. (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/132043-ot-huge-gamma-ray-burst.html)

[email protected] March 31st 08 07:47 PM

(OT) Huge Gamma Ray Burst.

www.rense.com/general81/gamma.htm
Some people say if a big enough gamma ray hits Earth, it will strip off
the Ozone layer.
cuhulin

Telamon April 1st 08 03:08 AM

(OT) Huge Gamma Ray Burst.

In article ,
wrote:

www.rense.com/general81/gamma.htm
Some people say if a big enough gamma ray hits Earth, it will strip off
the Ozone layer.
cuhulin

And then we will all turn into Incredible Hulks.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

[email protected] April 1st 08 03:52 AM

(OT) Huge Gamma Ray Burst.

On Mar 31, 2:47*pm, wrote:
www.rense.com/general81/gamma.htm
Some people say if a big enough gamma ray hits Earth, it will strip off
the Ozone layer.
cuhulin

...and the "dynasaurus" will disappear again !!!

RHF April 1st 08 05:19 PM

(OT) Huge Gamma Ray Burst.

On Mar 31, 7:08*pm, Telamon
wrote:
In article ,

wrote:
www.rense.com/general81/gamma.htm

- - Some people say if a big enough gamma ray hits Earth,
- - it will strip off the Ozone layer.
- - cuhulin

- And then we will all turn into Incredible Hulks.
-
- --
- Telamon
- Ventura, California

The Great Telamon - What do you mean by "WE" ?
http://www.tomgpalmer.com/images/crystal_ball_2.jpg
Oh Exalted "Imperial Leader" !

just one of the 'little people' ~ RHF
http://imagecache2.allposters.com/im...lf-Posters.jpg

[email protected] April 1st 08 06:00 PM

(OT) Huge Gamma Ray Burst.

If one of those huge Gamma rays gets huge enough and targets Planet
Earth, it just might wipe us all out.They will be calling it Big Mamma,
untill we all turn into french fries.
cuhulin

D Peter Maus April 1st 08 07:41 PM

(OT) Huge Gamma Ray Burst.

friendlyneighborhooddisease wrote:
wrote:
www.rense.com/general81/gamma.htm
Some people say if a big enough gamma ray hits Earth, it will strip off
the Ozone layer.
cuhulin

One can only hope...

Then why are you still here?

RHF April 2nd 08 10:19 AM

(OT) : Once Again It's "DaviD" -aka- David Dave Hussein JC FriendlyNeighborhoodDisease

wrote:
www.rense.com/general81/gamma.htm
Some people say if a big enough gamma ray hits Earth, it will strip off
the Ozone layer.
cuhulin

- - One can only hope...

- Then why are you still here?

DPM,

Because inspite of the many morphs in 'his' User ID :

David Dave Hussein JC FriendlyNeighborhoodDisease
[ rickets @ knac .com now nothere @ nowhere .com / .tv ]

is still sometimes 'DaviD' with two capital "D"s

The 1st One for Dumb. -and- The 2nd One for Dumber ! :o) ~ RHF