RadioBanter

-   -   RRS indicative of propagation (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/132060-rrs-indicative-propagation.html)

[email protected] April 1st 08 03:51 AM

RRS indicative of propagation

How can you tell when propagation sucks?
...this newsgroup is filled with off topic trash!

How can you tell when propagation is great?
...this newsgroup is filled with off topic trash!

Just my observation, your mileage may vary.

RHF April 1st 08 11:32 AM

-
- How can you tell when propagation is great?
- * * * * ...this newsgroup is filled with off topic trash!
-
- Just my observation, your mileage may vary.

GH - A less than 'perfect' example of same. ;-}

the 'ot' trash talker - himself ~ RHF

friendlyneighborhooddisease April 1st 08 01:51 PM

wrote:
How can you tell when propagation sucks?
...this newsgroup is filled with off topic trash!

How can you tell when propagation is great?
...this newsgroup is filled with off topic trash!

Just my observation, your mileage may vary.

And exactly how does your observation fit in that equation.

Is this hobby meant for escape, or for hyperinvolvement.

No man is an island.

RHF April 2nd 08 12:36 PM

RRS indicative of propagation

On Apr 1, 5:51*am, friendlyneighborhooddisease
How can you tell when propagation sucks?
* *...this newsgroup is filled with off topic trash!

How can you tell when propagation is great?
* *...this newsgroup is filled with off topic trash!

Just my observation, your mileage may vary.

And exactly how does your observation fit in that equation.

Is this hobby meant for escape, or for hyperinvolvement.

No man is an island.

DaviD,

A 'hobby' is just a "Hobby" : Some Activity that Interest's
You and Helps You to Pass-the-Time Enjoyably and Relax;
providing Stress Relief from your Life.

A 'hobby' becomes a HOBBY : A Personal Vocation
That Consumes Your Time {Life} and Demands Your
Hyper-Involvement to the Point It Stresses You Out !

david - now just please relay and
enjoy listening to your radios ~ RHF