RadioBanter

-   -   Wellbrook Antennas (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/132311-re-wellbrook-antennas.html)

Telamon April 9th 08 02:32 AM

Wellbrook Antennas

In article ,
rktz wrote:

wrote:
It's spelled, Buenaventura,California.I am to lazy to look in my Rand
McNally Road Atlas.(I am not planning on going anywhere, but only to the
Goodwill store and the Wal Mart store tomorrow for grub and beer) Where
in California is Buenaventura? I have been to Oakland and San Francisco
before.
cuhulin in the old Deep South U.S.A.

It's an old Spanish mission in the modern day Ventura.
** Posted from
http://www.teranews.com **

The city of Ventura is incorporated as San Buenaventura named after the
mission.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California