RadioBanter

-   -   Peter Ferrara of the HD Radio Alliance (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/132472-peter-ferrara-hd-radio-alliance.html)

Rfburns April 13th 08 03:12 AM

Peter Ferrara of the HD Radio Alliance

Had an interesting e-mail conversation with Peter Ferrara of the HD
Radio Alliance. This appealing personality informed me that unless
you're a proponent of iBiquity's HD radio fantasy you're part of the
problem, or so he likes to think.

He plays like he's just a swell guy doing his job but he's basically
an HD radio slime ball pushing radio further into oblivion. Go Peter
Go.

Check him out for yourself. Ferrara, Peter
]

He'd love to hear from you.

jw

IBOCcrock April 13th 08 05:08 AM

On Apr 12, 10:12�pm, Rfburns wrote:
Had an interesting e-mail conversation with Peter Ferrara of the HD
Radio Alliance. This appealing personality informed me that unless
you're a proponent of iBiquity's HD radio fantasy you're part of the
problem, or so he likes to think.

He plays like he's just a swell guy doing his job but he's basically
an HD radio slime ball pushing radio further into oblivion. �Go Peter
Go.

Check him out for yourself. � �Ferrara, Peter
]

He'd love to hear from you.

jw

Does anyone have "The Jackal's" email at iBiquity? How about "Fumbles"
at the NAB?