RadioBanter

-   -   V. of Vietnam (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/132557-re-v-vietnam.html)

John Poet April 14th 08 04:13 PM

V. of Vietnam

On Apr 14, 7:19*am, "Burr" wrote:
1130-1200 As * * * * Vietnam * * * * V. of Vietnam * * 9840, 12020Very good
on 12020KHz@1116zSINPO- all 5'sIt's in VietnameseThey are just across the
water SW from me.9840KHz not working

I just wanted to say, its cool that you're actually posting
loggings... as opposed to most of the other crap and spam that goes on
out here.

:)

[email protected] April 14th 08 05:12 PM

V. of Vietnam

I did a year in Vietnam, 1964.I caught the crabs from a Vietnamese
woman. www.114thaviationcompany.com www.tsna.org
www.angelfire.com/md2/Ldotvets
crabby daddy cuhulin

Burr April 15th 08 12:08 AM

V. of Vietnam

"John Poet" wrote in message
On Apr 14, 7:19 am, "Burr" wrote:
1130-1200 As Vietnam V. of Vietnam 9840, 12020Very good
on 12020KHz@1116zSINPO- all 5'sIt's in VietnameseThey are just across the
water SW from me.9840KHz not working

I just wanted to say, its cool that you're actually posting
loggings... as opposed to most of the other crap and spam that goes on
out here.

:)

That's what I have been fussing about.

The ones who do most of the BS never DX. I'll say more in a few days after
everyone commits and my radio thing.

Hope you are DXing, lets see some post.

Remember, this group is for Like Minded People who post what is on their
minds it just that some are not "Like Minded".

Burr

Count Floyd[_2_] April 15th 08 05:18 AM

V. of Vietnam

On Mon, 14 Apr 2008 23:08:53 UTC, "Burr"
wrote:

"John Poet" wrote in message
On Apr 14, 7:19 am, "Burr" wrote:
1130-1200 As Vietnam V. of Vietnam 9840, 12020Very good
on 12020KHz@1116zSINPO- all 5'sIt's in VietnameseThey are just across the
water SW from me.9840KHz not working

I just wanted to say, its cool that you're actually posting
loggings... as opposed to most of the other crap and spam that goes on
out here.

:)

That's what I have been fussing about.

The ones who do most of the BS never DX. I'll say more in a few days after
everyone commits and my radio thing.

Hope you are DXing, lets see some post.

Burr,
I just picked up Saudi Arabia on 1520 for about 30 minutes booming in
here in South Florida. I have been listening more to BCB DX lately,
trying to get as many states as possible.

RHF April 15th 08 06:06 AM

V. of Vietnam

-
- The ones who do most of the BS never DX.
- I'll say more in a few days after everyone
- commits and my radio thing.
-
Hope you are DXing, lets see some post.

-
- Remember, this group is for Like Minded People
- who post what is on their minds
- it just that some are not "Like Minded".
-
- Burr

Burr - It's just that some are not "Likable Minded". :o) ~ RHF

Keep those Shortwave Radio Reception Reports (SWR3) coming

Hello Everyone One A Day -or- Night Is All We Ask.

Can't Do One-A-Day -then- Do One-A-Week !