RadioBanter

-   -   My Listening Post With Pics (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/132637-re-my-listening-post-pics.html)

SW4ever April 17th 08 02:28 AM

My Listening Post With Pics

On Apr 16, 4:22*pm, "SWL-2010" wrote:
I noticed some of the folks here were talking about their shacks and their
equipment. I am always interested in other people's gear and how they set up
their listening post.

I thought I would post a link from my website that lists all of my Shack
Gear and there is a link there to show the photos of my own Listening Post..
I don't know for sure, but maybe some folks would be interested in seeing
how I listen and see my Listening post. The pictures are fairly up to date,
but I have a new camera and I have made some changes in some of the stuff,
so I will be updating it shortly. But here's the link if anyone is
interested.

http://xtsinfo.com/X/sw/x.html

I wish a great day and fine DX to everyone.

What a Neat-o shortwave listening shack!! I remember the R-300, almost
bought one but regretably didn't. Great lineup of receivers. I also
have a DX-394 (works great with Hustler 5BTV ground mounted vertical
ant.) Several and sundry other receivers here including Grundig 350,
Eton E10 , Grundig 550 and mini 300(batteries last forever and great
little carry-about.)
I ramble on, so will close for now ...Many thanks for posting the
pictures ...
Good listening to all ...

Thanks for posting the pictures.