RadioBanter

-   -   My Listening Post With Pics (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/132661-re-my-listening-post-pics.html)

Drifter April 17th 08 04:31 PM

My Listening Post With Pics

SWL-2010 wrote:
I noticed some of the folks here were talking about their shacks and their
equipment. I am always interested in other people's gear and how they set up
their listening post.

I thought I would post a link from my website that lists all of my Shack
Gear and there is a link there to show the photos of my own Listening Post.
I don't know for sure, but maybe some folks would be interested in seeing
how I listen and see my Listening post. The pictures are fairly up to date,
but I have a new camera and I have made some changes in some of the stuff,
so I will be updating it shortly. But here's the link if anyone is
interested.

http://xtsinfo.com/X/sw/x.html

I wish a great day and fine DX to everyone.

Nice collection. like your receiving position.
looks very comfortable.

GOOD DX!
Drifter...

--
"Regulatory capitalism is when companies invest in lawyers, lobbyists,
and politicians, instead of plant, people, and customer service."