RadioBanter

-   -   It's here! - EiBi A08 (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/132793-re-its-here-eibi-a08.html)

Drifter April 21st 08 05:12 PM

It's here! - EiBi A08

dxAce wrote:
Hi,

the EiBi schedules for the summer season A08 have been uploaded. You can find
them on either URL
http://www.eibi.de.vu/
http://www.eibispace.de/

Direct links to the schedules:
Sorted by time: http://www.eibispace.de/dx/bc-a08.txt
Sorted by frequency: http://www.eibispace.de/dx/freq-a08.txt

No more susi-und-strolch.de as that website of my friends is being phased down.

Perseus users may download eibi.txt which is a renamed version of the
frequency-sorted list. Save it into your local directory which contains your
perseus.exe file.

As always, please let me know if you have comments or corrections!

All the best,
Eike

Mainz, Germany
(via DXLD)

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Thanks Steve. saw it this morning on the NASWA yahoo group...

Drifter...

--
"Regulatory capitalism is when companies invest in lawyers, lobbyists,
and politicians, instead of plant, people, and customer service."