RadioBanter

-   -   (OT) Mr.Plimmer (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/133232-ot-mr-plimmer.html)

[email protected] May 5th 08 05:05 AM

(OT) Mr.Plimmer

Do you remember that old movie theater in Bognor Regis? Between about
six to seven years ago, I read somewhere that the theater used to have a
revolving light in the top of the theater.What it was, there was a guy
who used to pedal a bicycle up there in the top of the theater.He was
making that light go around and around.As soon as I had read that
article, I emailed it to that married Irish woman wayyyy over yonder
across the big pond.She said she had never heard of that revolving light
before.

They could have trained a monkey to pedal that bicycle and thrown him a
banana once in a while and done just as good.
cuhulin

[email protected] May 5th 08 05:27 AM

(OT) Mr.Plimmer

On May 5, 6:05*am, wrote:
Do you remember that old movie theater in Bognor Regis? Between about
six to seven years ago, I read somewhere that the theater used to have a
revolving light in the top of the theater.What it was, there was a guy
who used to pedal a bicycle up there in the top of the theater.He was
making that light go around and around.As soon as I had read that
article, I emailed it to that married Irish woman wayyyy over yonder
across the big pond.She said she had never heard of that revolving light
before.

They could have trained a monkey to pedal that bicycle and thrown him a
banana once in a while and done just as good.
cuhulin

I think you better get one of those cheap air tickets and go over
there yourself and have a look (and the wimmins). I havent been there
for ages - my last trip there was to re-visit my birthplace in 1962.

JP Montagu