RadioBanter

-   -   (OT) : What is the Best News Reader for Usenet ? (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/133299-re-ot-what-best-news-reader-usenet.html)

SDGreen May 7th 08 02:36 AM

RHF wrote:
(OT) : What is the Best News Reader for Usenet ?

OutLook Express Suck with my Dell 4700 Dimension Desk Top PC.

Note - I have set-up Outlook Express three times and
when I log-on the next time it does not work.

FREE ? -or- FEE ?

What News Reader Are You Using for Usenet ? and Why ?

i want to know ~ RHF
.

I have tried a number and seem to always return to Thunderbird. Prog is
free and seems to have a feature rich application.