RadioBanter

-   -   New Technology Is Already Replacing Radio (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/133367-re-new-technology-already-replacing-radio.html)

bdenley May 10th 08 03:11 AM

New Technology Is Already Replacing Radio

Yeah I think there's a chapter on that technology in 'the Art of
Electronics' .... :o)

--
Brian Denley

wrote in message
Back in the 1950s or 1960s, a guy in Texas had a wooden leg.He installed
a radio in his wooden leg.Some people who have dentist work done to
their teeth/teeth fillings/whatever,,, can pick up at least one radio
station.They can listen to the station via their skulls.It is old
technology.
cuhulin

RHF May 10th 08 07:53 AM

New Technology Is Already Replacing Itself Every Day

There is a Work-in-Progress Chapter on Electrical / Electronic
/ Digital in the Never End Story Book of Forever Changing
Technology.

it is worth living {reading} every day . . . ~ RHF

RHF May 11th 08 05:23 AM

New Technology Is Already Replacing Itself Every Day

OK HERE YOU GO :
There is a Work-in-Progress Chapter on Electrical / Electronic
/ Digital in the Never End Story Book of Forever Changing
Technology.

it is worth living {reading} every day . . . ~ RHF
wow that was easy ~ RHF

On May 10, 7:35*pm, "bdenley" wrote:

- Can you translate that post in english for the rest of us?
-
- --
- Brian Denley
- http://home.comcast.net/~b.denley/index.html

[email protected] May 11th 08 02:47 PM

New Technology Is Already Replacing Itself Every Day

Everything Old Is New Again.

I reckon that means I am a brand spanking new shiney arse baby boy.
cuhulin

[email protected] May 11th 08 02:48 PM

New Technology Is Already Replacing Itself Every Day

That was as easy as Earth Girls are Easy,,, say what, RHF.
cuhulin

RHF May 11th 08 05:04 PM

On May 11, 6:48*am, wrote:
-
- That was as easy as Earth Girls are Easy,,,
- say what, RHF.
- cuhulin

Cuhulin - Earth Girls are ever so... Earthy ! ~ RHF
-ps- Everyone Thinks She is a Venus :o()
-but- the earthmen behave like they are from mars. :-{

RHF May 11th 08 05:10 PM

New Technology Is Already Replacing Itself Every Day

On May 11, 6:47*am, wrote:

- Everything Old Is New Again.

This is the Ever New and Forever Old Re-Gen-Er-Ation
http://www.megacalendars.com/images/Duh_FC.jpg

- I reckon that means I am a brand spanking new
- shiney arse baby boy. cuhulin

Re-Gen-Er-Ation Is Alive
http://biochem118.stanford.edu/image...generation.jpg

[email protected] May 11th 08 05:46 PM

New Technology Is Already Replacing Itself Every Day

Every time, well,, not eberytime,, but a few days before last Christmas
of last year, I was headin back home from the Wal Mart store in
Clinton,Mississippi (Clinton is five miles West of doggy's toe nails)
and I saw a high school age very,very CUTE white girl walking Highway 80
(if you know what I mean? and I am sure you do know) she had that kind
of a a,,, OH WOW! kind of a look on her mug.I didn't stop for her
though.Maybe I have gotten too chicken in me auld age.How would I have
known she was an undercover cop or whatevever? Right now, here in
Jacksoooon,Me see see pee pee eye, there is a sting going on for
prostitutes and them dudes stoppin their cars and trying to pick up then
cop ''prostitutes''
cuhulin

RHF May 12th 08 11:31 AM

New Technology Is Already Replacing Itself Every Day

On May 11, 10:23*pm, Telamon
wrote:

- - - There is a Work-in-Progress Chapter on Electrical / Electronic
- - - / Digital in the Never End Story Book of Forever Changing
- - - Technology.
- - -
- - - it is worth living {reading} every day . . . ~ RHF

- - I still can't figure out what you are saying.
- - Are you saying that there is a book with that title?
- - Sorry but ya lost me ..... (I'm trying!).

- You can't make sense of nonsense.
-
- --
- Telamon