RadioBanter

-   -   Radio Prague eMail QSL (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/133565-radio-prague-email-qsl.html)

Count Floyd[_2_] May 19th 08 01:09 AM

Radio Prague eMail QSL

This was so simple! Every broadcaster should have this email style
QSL, would save everyone on postage. I remember going for IRC's and
writing out all the details my hand(I did have an old manual Royal
portable for high school though). I congratulate Radio Prague for
making sending DX reports very quick and easy.

dxAce May 19th 08 12:35 PM

Radio Prague eMail QSL

Count Floyd wrote:

This was so simple! Every broadcaster should have this email style
QSL, would save everyone on postage. I remember going for IRC's and
writing out all the details my hand(I did have an old manual Royal
portable for high school though). I congratulate Radio Prague for
making sending DX reports very quick and easy.

Yeah, filing a report over the internet sure is easy. I remember doing the IRC
thing as well but later went to either green stamps ($$) or using mint stamps
from the country concerned when IRC's seemed to go sky high.