RadioBanter

-   -   C. Crane SW Radio Batteries (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/133736-c-crane-sw-radio-batteries.html)

poppa42 May 26th 08 05:11 AM

C. Crane SW Radio Batteries

I have just bought the CCRANE-SW radio and trying to decide what maH Nimh
size "D" batteries to buy for this radio. At home, it will power from the
adapter but on camping trips, it will run 2-3 day from the "D" batteries.
Any help/ suggestions will be greatly appreciated..

RHF May 27th 08 07:46 PM

C. Crane SW Radio Batteries

On May 25, 9:11*pm, "poppa42" wrote:
I have just bought the CCRANE-SW radio and trying to decide what maH Nimh
size "D" batteries to buy for this radio. At home, it will power from the
adapter but on camping trips, it will run 2-3 day from the "D" batteries.
Any help/ suggestions will be greatly appreciated..

POPPA 42,

Many people here think highly of the "MAHA" Products.

MAHA POWEREX 11,000MAH D RECHARGEABLE BATTERIES
FROM MAHA ENERGY 2 BATTERY PACK [MH-2D110]
http://thomasdistributing.com/shop/-...ceeva99mteqi66

MAHA MH-C808M AA - AAA- C- D BATTERY CHARGER
DELUXE 8 CELL PROFESSIONAL BATTERY CHARGER
FULL LCD DISPLAY [K-MHC808M-BC]
http://thomasdistributing.com/shop/-...ceeva99mteqi66

Note the Batteries and the Charger may cost as much
as the Radio : So the Question for you is : Are They
Going To Be Worth It ?

Here is also a Lower Cost Alternative on eBay :
Universal T1199B Charger + NiMH 8 "D" Batteries 10,000 mAh
http://cgi.ebay.com/_W0QQitemZ330239131504

~ RHF

Telamon May 29th 08 02:00 AM

RHF the news group retard post more of the same nonsense

In article
,
RHF wrote:

SNIP

And again.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

Rrraado Rn May 29th 08 06:08 AM

RHF the news group retard post more of the same nonsense

"Telamon" wrote in message
In article
,
RHF wrote: