RadioBanter

-   -   OT It's all about priorities (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/133759-ot-its-all-about-priorities.html)

m II May 27th 08 06:27 AM

OT It's all about priorities

Where are the priorities?

==========================
Our nation spent more tax money conducting Ken Starr's investigation of
President Bill Clinton's affair with intern Monica Lewinsky, than they
did in the investigation of the September 11th 2001 attacks on the
United States. Many Americans fail to see the logic behind this.

http://www.salem-news.com/articles/o...s_10_17_07.php

===========================

mike

Burr May 27th 08 07:32 AM

OT It's all about priorities

"m II" wrote in message news:wZM_j.4403$Yp.3344@edtnps92...
Where are the priorities?

Our nation spent more tax money conducting Ken Starr's investigation of
President Bill Clinton's affair with intern Monica Lewinsky, than they
did in the investigation of the September 11th 2001 attacks on the
United States. Many Americans fail to see the logic behind this.

http://www.salem-news.com/articles/o...s_10_17_07.php

mike

I didn't know that!!

Looks like you all got a little problem today yourselves