RadioBanter

-   -   (OT) Cover Up ? - stay tuned. . (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/133764-ot-cover-up-stay-tuned.html)

[email protected] May 27th 08 02:33 PM

(OT) Cover Up ? - stay tuned. .

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/...n/5802729.html

Continental pilot startled by encounter with 'rocket'

By CINDY HORSWELL
Copyright 2008 Houston Chronicle

A Continental Airlines pilot reported being startled by what he
described as a rocket that shot past his cockpit window Monday when
the plane was about eight miles north of George Bush Intercontinental
Airport.

The Federal Aviation Administration and the FBI's Joint Terrorism Task
Force are investigating the incident, which occurred about 10:30 a.m.

"We don't know for sure what the object was. But we think it might be
somebody doing model rocketing,"

[email protected] May 27th 08 06:42 PM

(OT) Cover Up ? - stay tuned. .

Probally an ''inside job''.Boosh and company most likely (in my opinion)
want another 9/11 so as to wage War on Iran.Only my opinion.
cuhulin