RadioBanter

-   -   Look at these two auctions -- what is going on here? (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/133808-look-these-two-auctions-what-going-here.html)

JoanD'arcRoast May 28th 08 06:03 PM

Look at these two auctions -- what is going on here?

One member joins May 9th, the other joins May 11th? Different names,
different states, same photo, same story about grampy passing away?

What's your take on this?

-j

JoanD'arcRoast May 28th 08 06:38 PM

Look at these two auctions -- what is going on here?

In article ,
JoanD'arcRoast wrote:

One member joins May 9th, the other joins May 11th? Different names,
different states, same photo, same story about grampy passing away?

What's your take on this?

-j

Oops, brain fart. Forgot to include the item numbers.

Item number: 170217808543 completed auction May 16th [sn: 8I12940056]

Item number: 220239896966 current auction [sn: unknown so far]

[ I mean I understand someone "flipping" or selling a disappointing
item, but something doesn't add up. Unless the buyer crapped out, and
the seller re-listed after moving to a new state... ???]

-j