RadioBanter

-   -   7.450 (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/133827-7-450-a.html)

JDP May 29th 08 09:12 AM

7.450

Radio New Zealand Int'l @0754-0755 (sign off then) S7 in East Central
Florida.
Playing I Walk The Line by Johhny Cash.

dxAce May 29th 08 10:42 AM

7.450

JDP wrote:

Radio New Zealand Int'l @0754-0755 (sign off then) S7 in East Central
Florida.
Playing I Walk The Line by Johhny Cash.

When did they begin using 7450?

Billy Smith May 29th 08 11:19 AM

7.450

"dxAce" wrote in message

JDP wrote:

Radio New Zealand Int'l @0754-0755 (sign off then) S7 in East Central
Florida.
Playing I Walk The Line by Johhny Cash.

When did they begin using 7450?

They were using 7145 around those time periods

dxAce May 29th 08 11:34 AM

7.450

Billy Smith wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

JDP wrote:

Radio New Zealand Int'l @0754-0755 (sign off then) S7 in East Central
Florida.
Playing I Walk The Line by Johhny Cash.

When did they begin using 7450?

They were using 7145 around those time periods

Well ain't that nice, Billy. Question was, when did they begin using 7450 ?

JDP May 29th 08 12:44 PM

7.145, not 7.450-RNZI

A typo in the wee hours.

dxAce May 29th 08 12:50 PM

7.145, not 7.450-RNZI

JDP wrote:

A typo in the wee hours.

Well, that explains it :-)

Mats Peterson May 29th 08 12:55 PM

7.145, not 7.450-RNZI

dxAce wrote:

JDP wrote:

A typo in the wee hours.

Well, that explains it :-)

I have followed the thread with great interest :P

--
Mats Peterson
http://www.geocities.com/matsp888/

Billy Smith May 29th 08 10:07 PM

7.450

"Billy Smith" wrote in message

"dxAce" wrote in message

JDP wrote:

Radio New Zealand Int'l @0754-0755 (sign off then) S7 in East Central
Florida.
Playing I Walk The Line by Johhny Cash.

When did they begin using 7450?

They were using 7145 around those time periods

DxDouche, were you even mentally capable of turning on the radio that time
of the morning after drinking yourself into a stupor the night before?
Another idiot from Mi****igan.

dxAce May 29th 08 10:39 PM

7.450

"dxAce" wrote in message

JDP wrote:

Radio New Zealand Int'l @0754-0755 (sign off then) S7 in East Central
Florida.
Playing I Walk The Line by Johhny Cash.

When did they begin using 7450?

They were using 7145 around those time periods

DxDouche, were you even mentally capable of turning on the radio that time
of the morning after drinking yourself into a stupor the night before?

Of course, after all, I am "The Listener at The Gates of Dawn"!

dxAce
Michigan
USA

And, as always, don't do business with The Huntington Investment Company.

RHF May 29th 08 11:14 PM

PONG - BS -posts- Another Idiot DxDouche Reply

"dxAce" wrote in message

JDP wrote:

Radio New Zealand Int'l @0754-0755 (sign off then) S7 in East Central
Florida.
Playing I Walk The Line by Johhny Cash.

When did they begin using 7450?

They were using 7145 around those time periods

- DxDouche, were you even mentally capable of turning
- on the radio that time of the morning after drinking
-yourself into a stupor the night before?

PONG - BS -posts- Another Idiot DxDouche Reply

-ps- BS - Post-of-Fact - It was the 'original poster'
who made the typo not DX Ace.

- Another idiot from Mi****igan.

--pps-- I am sure the nearly 10 Million Residents of
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michigan
the good US State of Michigan just love the way you
disrespect the spelling of their States name.