RadioBanter

-   -   MFJ Model 1048 mods (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/133945-mfj-model-1048-mods.html)

Pete KE9OA June 3rd 08 10:13 PM

MFJ Model 1048 mods

Awhile back, before I lost my hard drive, I e-mailed several people in the
NG a schematic of the extended tuning range mods for this unit. Can one of
you please forward that information to me?
Thanks!

Pete

John Turner March 11th 10 12:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pete KE9OA (Post 633310)
Awhile back, before I lost my hard drive, I e-mailed several people in the
NG a schematic of the extended tuning range mods for this unit. Can one of
you please forward that information to me?
Thanks!

Pete

Hi Pete,
I am looking for those MFJ1046/1048 mods you have.

Thanks