RadioBanter

-   -   HD management to visit listener homes! (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/133966-hd-management-visit-listener-homes.html)

gallant17 June 4th 08 05:49 PM

HD management to visit listener homes!

"KBIA: Have HD-R, Will Travel"

"We at KBIA have made a major commitment to support our investment in
HD Radio through a program that includes special premium policies, in-
person visits by upper management to listener homes, displays of
receivers at station events and extensive on-air promotion — not of HD
Radios specifically, but of the expanded programming they offer. We
all know that listeners have more program choices delivered to them in
more ways than ever. KBIA’s management knows that to stay viable we
need to be producers and distributors of appealing content delivered
to our listeners in ways they want and in ways that expand their
choices. We’ll broadcast it, we’ll HD-R multicast it, we’ll stream
it, we’ll podcast it!"

http://www.rwonline.com/pages/s.0049/t.13774.html

Hilarious! What desperate losers!