RadioBanter

-   -   I'm trying to figure something out. (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/134511-im-trying-figure-something-out.html)

Radio Freq June 26th 08 01:04 AM

I'm trying to figure something out.

With all the spiritually uplifting religous programming to enjoy on
shortwave radio these days, I can't understand why you're all a bunch
of god damn assholes. Don't any of you ever listen to your ****ing
radio?

Sheeeesh

Bill[_7_] June 26th 08 01:12 AM

Radio Freq wrote:
With all the spiritually uplifting religous programming to enjoy on
shortwave radio these days, I can't understand why you're all a bunch
of god damn assholes. Don't any of you ever listen to your ****ing
radio?

Sheeeesh

I'm happy listening to the bigot Imus on AM 1010 WINS. That guy's shown
his true (southern) colors again!

[email protected] June 26th 08 01:24 AM

I'm trying to figure something out.

Don Imus isn't a Southerner, he was born in Riverside,California on July
23,1940.
cuhulin

RHF June 26th 08 03:20 AM

On Jun 25, 5:24*pm, wrote:
-
- Don Imus isn't a Southerner,
- he was born in Riverside,California
- on July 23,1940.
- cuhulin

Riverside, California -fyi-is-in- 'Southern' California

Don Imus - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Don_Imus

RHF June 26th 08 03:25 AM

On Jun 25, 5:04*pm, Radio Freq wrote:

- With all the spiritually uplifting religous programming
- to enjoy on shortwave radio these days,

- I can't understand why you're all
- a bunch of god damn assholes.

-*Don't any of you ever listen to your ****ing radio?
-
- Sheeeesh

Radio Freq.,

OK - Post a Shortwave Radio Reception Report to
prove that you yourself "listen to your ****ing radio" !

just another one of the "god damn assholes" ~ RHF

D Peter Maus June 26th 08 03:27 AM

Radio Freq wrote:
With all the spiritually uplifting religous programming to enjoy on
shortwave radio these days, I can't understand why you're all a bunch
of god damn assholes. Don't any of you ever listen to your ****ing
radio?

Sheeeesh

So....how those services working for you?

Telamon June 26th 08 03:37 AM

I'm trying to figure something out.

In article ,
D Peter Maus wrote:

Radio Freq wrote:
With all the spiritually uplifting religous programming to enjoy on
shortwave radio these days, I can't understand why you're all a bunch
of god damn assholes. Don't any of you ever listen to your ****ing
radio?

Sheeeesh

So....how those services working for you?

They don't seem to be doing much for his attitude.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

[email protected] June 26th 08 03:41 AM

I'm trying to figure something out.

South Dakota is Northern.South Carolina is Southern.West Virginia is
West By God Virginia.
cuhulin

RHF June 26th 08 11:15 AM

I'm trying to figure something out.

On Jun 25, 5:04*pm, Radio Freq wrote:
With all the spiritually uplifting religous programming to enjoy on
shortwave radio these days, I can't understand why you're all a bunch
of god damn assholes. *Don't any of you ever listen to your ****ing
radio?

Sheeeesh

Radio Freq.,

Try 6666.666 kHz the Voices will Speak to You only . . .

the devil make me do it ~ RHF

RHF June 27th 08 03:35 AM

I'm trying to figure something out.

On Jun 26, 5:54*pm, "Brian Hill" wrote:
"Radio Freq" wrote in message

m...

With all the spiritually uplifting religous programming to enjoy on
shortwave radio these days, I can't understand why you're all a bunch
of god damn assholes. *Don't any of you ever listen to your ****ing
radio?

Sheeeesh

- Don't be too upset.
- There's certain to be a Diate that will come along
- and save us all well.
- Just give it time.
- Did I spell Diate right?
- BTW- Mine has a great tie!