RadioBanter

-   -   MIL. HF FREQS??? (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/134666-mil-hf-freqs.html)

[email protected] July 2nd 08 06:33 AM

MIL. HF FREQS???

Greetings,

I just back into SWL and purchased at Sat. 800, (later model.) I
tuned into the two mil. freqs. I could remember, (8992 and 11175
khz.) I listen for a couple of hours and heard nothing. I thought
since there is a war going on it might be active. Are those freqs.
still active? What are the mil. aircraft freqs. to listen to these
days? Thanks in advance. Stuart

dxAce July 2nd 08 11:31 AM

MIL. HF FREQS???

wrote:

Greetings,

I just back into SWL and purchased at Sat. 800, (later model.) I
tuned into the two mil. freqs. I could remember, (8992 and 11175
khz.) I listen for a couple of hours and heard nothing. I thought
since there is a war going on it might be active. Are those freqs.
still active?

Yes, both are still active. USB.