RadioBanter

-   -   RF Systems MTA. (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/134874-re-rf-systems-mta.html)

m II July 9th 08 02:07 AM

RF Systems MTA.

D Peter Maus wrote:

I would think, unless they were prepared to produce a document signed
by Faraday, they'd have been thought twice about making THAT claim.

Faraday was the guy Tesla looked up to. He stated his admiration for the
man and his work on a number of occasions.

mike

--
Due to the insane amount of spam and garbage, this filter
blocks all postings from Gmail, Google Mail and Google Groups.

http://improve-usenet.org/

D Peter Maus July 9th 08 05:26 AM

RF Systems MTA.

m II wrote:
D Peter Maus wrote:

I would think, unless they were prepared to produce a document signed
by Faraday, they'd have been thought twice about making THAT claim.

Faraday was the guy Tesla looked up to. He stated his admiration for the
man and his work on a number of occasions.

He did in fact.

And he was right to do so.

dxAce[_8_] July 9th 08 05:35 AM

(OT) RF Systems MTA.

D Peter Maus wrote:

m II wrote:
D Peter Maus wrote:

I would think, unless they were prepared to produce a document signed
by Faraday, they'd have been thought twice about making THAT claim.

Faraday was the guy Tesla looked up to. He stated his admiration for the
man and his work on a number of occasions.

He did in fact.

And he was right to do so.

Hey Pete, still up listening to my pal Mr. Goodman, and Rainbow Road.

dxAce[_8_] July 9th 08 05:43 AM

(OT) RF Systems MTA.

D Peter Maus wrote:

dxAce wrote:

D Peter Maus wrote:

m II wrote:
D Peter Maus wrote:

I would think, unless they were prepared to produce a document signed
by Faraday, they'd have been thought twice about making THAT claim.

Faraday was the guy Tesla looked up to. He stated his admiration for the
man and his work on a number of occasions.

He did in fact.

And he was right to do so.

Hey Pete, still up listening to my pal Mr. Goodman, and Rainbow Road.

Cool.

Yeah, and though some might have made fun of my making a contribution to the the
leukaemia fund, I can still remember my pal Steve, and wear my Rush T-shirt with
pride..

D Peter Maus July 9th 08 06:05 AM

(OT) RF Systems MTA.

dxAce wrote:

D Peter Maus wrote:

dxAce wrote:
D Peter Maus wrote:

m II wrote:
D Peter Maus wrote:

I would think, unless they were prepared to produce a document signed
by Faraday, they'd have been thought twice about making THAT claim.
Faraday was the guy Tesla looked up to. He stated his admiration for the
man and his work on a number of occasions.

He did in fact.

And he was right to do so.
Hey Pete, still up listening to my pal Mr. Goodman, and Rainbow Road.

Cool.

Yeah, and though some might have made fun of my making a contribution to the the
leukaemia fund, I can still remember my pal Steve, and wear my Rush T-shirt with
pride..

Goodman was a natural resource. As much a songwriter and Townes Van
Zandt, with just a bit more whimsy.

And he was a hometown boy.

Anyone that gives you **** for donating to the leukemia fund needs to
be beaten with Rickets.

And I salute you for wearing your Rush T-Shirt with pride.

I know it shocks and appalls those on the road when I'm out riding my
motorcycle and the radio is on Rush. Oh well...sucks to be them, I guess.

My bike, my radio.

The way God intended it should be.

dxAce[_8_] July 9th 08 06:10 AM

(OT) RF Systems MTA.

D Peter Maus wrote:

dxAce wrote:

D Peter Maus wrote:

dxAce wrote:
D Peter Maus wrote:

m II wrote:
D Peter Maus wrote:

[...]

Yep, still up, listening, and remembering! Hard guy to forget, sure wish he was still
around...

dxAce[_8_] July 9th 08 06:41 AM

(OT) RF Systems MTA.

D Peter Maus wrote:

dxAce wrote:

D Peter Maus wrote:

dxAce wrote:
D Peter Maus wrote:

m II wrote:
D Peter Maus wrote:

I would think, unless they were prepared to produce a document signed
by Faraday, they'd have been thought twice about making THAT claim.
Faraday was the guy Tesla looked up to. He stated his admiration for the
man and his work on a number of occasions.

He did in fact.

And he was right to do so.
Hey Pete, still up listening to my pal Mr. Goodman, and Rainbow Road.

Cool.

Yeah, and though some might have made fun of my making a contribution to the the
leukaemia fund, I can still remember my pal Steve, and wear my Rush T-shirt with
pride..

Goodman was a natural resource. As much a songwriter and Townes Van
Zandt, with just a bit more whimsy.

And he was a hometown boy.

Yep, and as soon as I can figure out how to get my left arm and fingers going again
(if ever) I'm gonna hit the damn road.

Anyone that gives you **** for donating to the leukemia fund needs to
be beaten with Rickets.

Yeah, for sure.

And I salute you for wearing your Rush T-Shirt with pride.

Ain't put it on yet, think the Anniversary is in a few weeks.

I know it shocks and appalls those on the road when I'm out riding my
motorcycle and the radio is on Rush.

Most folks don't even know what it be like out on the road!

Oh well...sucks to be them, I guess.

My bike, my radio.

The way God intended it should be.

Yep, the Great Spirit watches over us all!

David Eduardo[_4_] July 9th 08 06:50 AM

(OT) RF Systems MTA.

"dxAce" wrote in message

Yep, the Great Spirit watches over us all!

And we know how much you enjoy spirits.

Telamon July 9th 08 07:04 AM

(OT) RF Systems MTA.

In article ,
D Peter Maus wrote:

dxAce wrote:

D Peter Maus wrote:

dxAce wrote:
D Peter Maus wrote:

m II wrote:
D Peter Maus wrote:

[...]

Yeah, I get looks when I have windows in the car open and I either have
talk radio or classical music playing.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California