RadioBanter

-   -   Palstar active loop antenna (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/134911-re-palstar-active-loop-antenna.html)

Drifter July 10th 08 11:32 AM

Palstar active loop antenna

Pete KE9OA wrote:
Oh, that would be fine! I am pretty excited about getting ahold of the final
prototype unit. I am starting a new job this coming Monday, so I would like
to wrap up the final design. After that, the unit should be ready to hit the
market.

Pete

Posted and quoted. thanks Pete. looking forward to trying
this one. sounds good.

Drifter...