RadioBanter

-   -   Cheap HD radios on the clerance rack (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/135441-cheap-hd-radios-clerance-rack.html)

[email protected] July 31st 08 03:39 PM

Cheap HD radios on the clerance rack

HD radios on the clearance rack at Target. Next to dishes and crap.
I'm hopeful to see Ipods and digital cameras on the rack sometime soon.
I love this is funny
http://camgray.blogspot.com/2008/07/screw-you-hd-radio.html

A Brown[_2_] August 1st 08 02:49 AM

wrote in message
HD radios on the clearance rack at Target. Next to dishes and crap.
I'm hopeful to see Ipods and digital cameras on the rack sometime soon.
I love this is funny
http://camgray.blogspot.com/2008/07/screw-you-hd-radio.html

When I visit my dad, he has one speaker connected to his stereo.

When I pointed out that stereo means TWO speakers,, he said: "Aw....I dont
need any of that newfangled stuff".

Some people will never get with the current technology.