RadioBanter

-   -   Radio speaker feet (pads) (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/135447-radio-speaker-feet-pads.html)

Sanjaya[_4_] July 31st 08 09:33 PM

Radio speaker feet (pads)

I'd like to add four of those little rubber "feet" things to
the external speaker of my R75. I'm pretty sure such
an item is available, but I'd have no idea what section of
Home Depot to look in... if that's where to get them.
They're about a quarter inch high and 3/8 inch across.
Lot's of speakers or stands come with them ready to
add, but my speaker didn't.
Any suggestions what and where I should look?

D Peter Maus July 31st 08 10:02 PM

Radio speaker feet (pads)

Sanjaya wrote:
I'd like to add four of those little rubber "feet" things to
the external speaker of my R75. I'm pretty sure such
an item is available, but I'd have no idea what section of
Home Depot to look in... if that's where to get them.
They're about a quarter inch high and 3/8 inch across.
Lot's of speakers or stands come with them ready to
add, but my speaker didn't.
Any suggestions what and where I should look?

PartsExpress.com

Radio Shaft.

latitude61 July 31st 08 11:47 PM

Radio speaker feet (pads)

Sanjaya wrote:
I'd like to add four of those little rubber "feet" things to
the external speaker of my R75. I'm pretty sure such
an item is available, but I'd have no idea what section of
Home Depot to look in... if that's where to get them.
They're about a quarter inch high and 3/8 inch across.
Lot's of speakers or stands come with them ready to
add, but my speaker didn't.
Any suggestions what and where I should look?

Check your local grocery store in the houseware or hardware aisle.

Dave[_17_] August 1st 08 12:04 AM

Radio speaker feet (pads)

On Thu, 31 Jul 2008 16:33:47 -0400, Sanjaya wrote:

I'd like to add four of those little rubber "feet" things to the
external speaker of my R75. I'm pretty sure such an item is available,
but I'd have no idea what section of Home Depot to look in... if that's
where to get them. They're about a quarter inch high and 3/8 inch
across. Lot's of speakers or stands come with them ready to add, but my
speaker didn't.
Any suggestions what and where I should look?

Hardware. Near the gliders.

Bob Miller August 1st 08 02:50 AM

Radio speaker feet (pads)

wrote:

I'd like to add four of those little rubber "feet" things to
the external speaker of my R75. I'm pretty sure such
an item is available, but I'd have no idea what section of
Home Depot to look in... if that's where to get them.
They're about a quarter inch high and 3/8 inch across.
Lot's of speakers or stands come with them ready to
add, but my speaker didn't.
Any suggestions what and where I should look?

Any hardware store, there's a section with feet, pads and wheels to
attach to anything you want to set down. Just ask the salesman where
it is...

bob
k5qwg

RHF August 1st 08 05:42 AM

Radio speaker feet (pads)

On Jul 31, 1:33*pm, "Sanjaya" wrote:
I'd like to add four of those little rubber "feet" things to
the external speaker of my R75. I'm pretty sure such
an item is available, but I'd have no idea what section of
Home Depot to look in... if that's where to get them.
They're about a quarter inch high and 3/8 inch across.
Lot's of speakers or stands come with them ready to
add, but my speaker didn't.
Any suggestions what and where I should look?

Bumpers and Rubber Feet
http://www.midatlanticrubber.com/prod_9.htm
http://www.allelectronics.com/make-a...Bumpers/1.html

Rubber Feet -Info-
http://www.crowriver.com/cs/cs001.htm

Equipment Bumpers -aka- Rubber Feet
http://www.surplussales.com/rubber-p...mprsindex.html

Sanjaya[_4_] August 1st 08 10:59 AM

Radio speaker feet (pads)-THANKS

Thanks to everyone who took time to reply.
You're the best.