RadioBanter

-   -   Tropical Storm Fay (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/135882-tropical-storm-fay.html)

dxAce August 18th 08 09:48 PM

Tropical Storm Fay

The latest (5 PM EDT) map from the National Hurricane Center shows Fay only as a
Tropical Storm as it hits Florida late tonight or early Tuesday morning.

The next update should be at 8 PM EDT (0000 GMT)

http://www.hwn.org/atlantic/nhcww1.html

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Count Floyd[_2_] August 18th 08 10:46 PM

Tropical Storm Fay

On Mon, 18 Aug 2008 20:48:09 UTC, dxAce wrote:

The latest (5 PM EDT) map from the National Hurricane Center shows Fay only as a
Tropical Storm as it hits Florida late tonight or early Tuesday morning.

The next update should be at 8 PM EDT (0000 GMT)

http://www.hwn.org/atlantic/nhcww1.html

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Ace,
Here in Hobe Sound we are expected to get a foot of rain and winds
from 55-70mph! We are located on the Atlantic side of FL that will
get the heaviest rains and winds.