RadioBanter

-   -   U.S.Marine Executes 4 Handcuffed Iraqi Civilians (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/136184-u-s-marine-executes-4-handcuffed-iraqi-civilians.html)

[email protected] August 29th 08 12:55 AM

U.S.Marine Executes 4 Handcuffed Iraqi Civilians

Jury of red white and blue 'Mericans says no problem - you're our
hero!.. Rumor has it the "hero" celebrated by playing a round of golf
with OJ.
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080828/...rines_fallujah

Dave[_18_] August 29th 08 01:59 PM

Burr wrote:
wrote in message
Jury of red white and blue 'Mericans says no problem - you're our
hero!.. Rumor has it the "hero" celebrated by playing a round of golf
with OJ.
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080828/...rines_fallujah

"Marines I see as two breeds, Rottweilers or Dobermans, because Marines come
in two varieties, big and mean, or skinny and mean. They're aggressive on
the attack and tenacious on the defense. They've got really short hair and
they always go for the throat." ~ RAdm. "Jay' R. Stark, U.S. Navy

Hey Ass Wipe

Simper Fi mother ****er

That sounds very gay.

Ever hear of "overcompensation"?

RHF August 29th 08 06:57 PM

On Aug 29, 5:59*am, Dave wrote:
Burr wrote:
wrote in message
Jury of red white and blue 'Mericans says no problem - you're our
hero!.. Rumor has it the "hero" celebrated by playing a round of golf
with OJ.
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080828/...rines_fallujah

"Marines I see as two breeds, Rottweilers or Dobermans, because Marines come
in two varieties, big and mean, or skinny and mean. They're aggressive on
the attack and tenacious on the defense. They've got really short hair and
they always go for the throat." ~ RAdm. "Jay' R. Stark, U.S. Navy

Hey Ass Wipe

Simper Fi mother ****er

- That sounds very gay.
-