Old September 4th 08, 05:11 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) : "God & County First" Sarah Palin speaking at her PentacostalChurch June 2008

John Barnard wrote:
RHF wrote:
On Sep 3, 7:02 am, wrote:
Video taken in June, 2008

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/0...urch-may-have-
sh_n_123205.html

Speaking before the Pentecostal church, Palin painted the current war
in Iraq as a messianic affair in which the United States could act
out the will of the Lord.

"Pray for our military men and women who are striving to do what is
right. Also, for this country, that our leaders, our national
leaders, are sending [U.S. soldiers] out on a task that is from God,"
she exhorted the congregants. "That's what we have to make sure that
we're praying for, that there is a plan and that that plan is God's
plan."

- " Gods Will Has To Be Done"
-
- This would be one heartbeat away from The Presidency
-
- McCain Wanted a Date!

All Related to . . . Freedom of Speech
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freedom_of_Speech

Palin has little concept of freedom of speech. Anyone who tries to get
books banned and threatens to fire someone who won't comply with that
goal is an enemy of the state.

JB

JB, this women is a terrible choice for VP. transparent,
light weight. i'm being told the old party hard liners
are ready to string up john-boy. he wanted joe liebermen,
JL could not be trusted. so, the powers that be
on the right side of the aisle are up in the air now as
what can be done. some are saying it's over. this women
has a lot of baggage. and me, i just may vote for mickey
mouse this time around. not easy being independent.

Drifter...

Old September 4th 08, 05:17 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) : "God & CountyFirst" Sarah Palin speaking at her Pentac...

Years and years and years ago, when I got off of work,,, I used to stop
off at a Shoney's restaurant.On Sunday nights, those Pentacostal people
would be flooding on in there.They are a lot of fun to talk to.
cuhulin

Old September 4th 08, 05:31 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Drifter wrote:

i just may vote for mickey
mouse this time around. not easy being independent.

Wise choice, but there's still the age issue. I've heard rumours that
Mickey is almost as old as McCain.

http://www.thelocal.se/7544/

Then there were those rumours of the Mouse and Marilyn Monroe being a
pair back in the Sixties...

mike

--
__ __ __ __ __ __ __ __
/ /\ / /\ / /\ / /\ / /\ / /\ / /\ / /

Densa International©
For the OTHER two percent.

Due to the insane amount of spam and garbage,
I block all postings with a Gmail, Google Mail,
Google Groups or HOTMAIL address.
I also filter everything from a .cn server.

For solutions which may work for you, please check:
http://improve-usenet.org/

Old September 4th 08, 06:17 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

One time, many years ago, in that now defunct Shoney's restaurant, I
sat down at a table.Somebody had left one page of the Clarion Ledger
funny papers on that table. www.clarionledger.com

I started reading the funny papers/comic strips.A Pentacostal guy
sitting catty corner at a table from me, he said,,,,
He is on the right track, but the wrong page.

I Love Sarah Palin.
cuhulin
Sarah Palin Rocks!

Old September 4th 08, 06:45 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default (OT) : Barack Hussein Obama II a want-to-be World President

On Sep 3, 9:44*pm, John Barnard wrote:
RHF wrote:
On Sep 3, 5:07 pm, John Barnard wrote:
RHF wrote:
On Sep 3, 7:02 am, wrote:
[...]

and the 'other' little freedom . . . Freedom of Religion
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freedom_of_Religion
can i get an amen to that . . . ~ RHF

Sarah Palin does have a clear idea of
The Right To Bear Arms
http://images.huffingtonpost.com/200...alinbikini.jpg
-source-
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/charlo.../sarah-palin-b...
*.
While Barack "Smoking" Obama supports your Right To Inhale
http://thegonzothinktank.files.wordp...ma-smoking.jpg
http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m...a-smoking1.jpg
*.
Plus Barack "Snort" Obama supports your Right To Choose
http://www.politicalwhore.com/images/obamacoke.jpg
{the Drug of Your Choice}
http://www.israpundit.com/2008/wp-co...05/obama_smoke...
*.

Sarah Palin believes in the right to:

1. Abuse her powers to act as a censor. So much for free speech ....

- 2. Put the country second. Alaska First - Alaska Always.

Any 'Elected' Governor who does not put their
State First is a Fool. The concept is Elected
"Representative" Government. As the Elected
VP she will Put America First.

Barack Hussein Obama II is in his own words a
Global Citizen -ie- Citizen of the World : So why
should any American Citizen vote for a want-to-be
World President.

3. Being for the bridge before she was against it. Squeal little piggy!
4. Make life more difficult for single teen mothers. What's a little
hypocrisy among friends.
5. Be a member of a church which puts Rev. Jeremiah Wright to shame with
its vitriol.

- 6. Be part of a political party that likes its token
representatives.

"Token" Did You Say {Write} TOKEN ?
Sexist -ie- Racist Meaning well understood

Well then Barack Hussein Obama II clearly is
the Democrats Good Luck Charm in 2008.

7. Run her car wash business into the ground. Too funny! She mismanaged
a car wash! Think of what would happen is she were the C-I-C!
8. Over-inflate her credentials. A flight stopover in a country IS NOT
the same as visiting/traveling within a country.

So much for being a Washington outsider....

JB

Old September 4th 08, 06:47 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

http://www.shoneys.com/

Old September 4th 08, 06:51 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On Sep 4, 5:19*am, Dave wrote:
- - RHF wrote:
- - All Related to . . . Freedom of Speech

- Freedom without responsibility is chaos.

Dave - Yes many of your Posts prove that . . . ~ RHF
Old September 4th 08, 07:33 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Thu, 04 Sep 2008 10:51:06 -0700, RHF wrote:

On Sep 4, 5:19Â*am, Dave wrote: - - RHF wrote:
- - All Related to . . . Freedom of Speech

- Freedom without responsibility is chaos.

Dave - Yes many of your Posts prove that . . . ~ RHF

The Constitution is more important than God.
Old September 4th 08, 10:11 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default (OT) : D'Oh DaviD - Inalienable Rights are Inalienable Rights !

On Sep 4, 11:33*am, Dave wrote:
On Thu, 04 Sep 2008 10:51:06 -0700, RHF wrote:
On Sep 4, 5:19*am, Dave wrote: - - RHF wrote:
- - All Related to . . . Freedom of Speech

- Freedom without responsibility is chaos.

Dave - Yes many of your Posts prove that . . . ~ RHF

The Constitution is more important than God.

Inalienable Rights are Inalienable Rights
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inalienable_rights
[ Unalienable Rights are Unalienable Rights ]
'Endowed by Their Creator with Certain Unalienable Rights'

In the US Declaration of Independence and the
US Constitution they are just Words
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_...f_Independence
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/US_Constitution

As American Citizens We Have The Duty and Responsibility
To Exercise These Rights and Live Them Every Day.

live 'free' and right-on - amen ~ RHF
Old September 4th 08, 10:40 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Thu, 04 Sep 2008 14:11:35 -0700, RHF wrote:

In the US Declaration of Independence and the US Constitution they are
just Words
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_...f_Independence
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/US_Constitution

As American Citizens We Have The Duty and Responsibility To Exercise
These Rights and Live Them Every Day.

live 'free' and right-on - amen ~ RHF

All people have inherent rights. That's all the Declaration means. You
don't have to "exercise" rights; especially inherent ones. You do have
to scream bloody murder when politicians try to erode them. The
Declaration has no force of law; it is a statement of reasons for
treasons.

The framers made very certain that there was no mention of any mythical
beings in the Constitution, being part of the Enlightenment and all.