Old September 19th 08, 02:27 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default AMERICA GOD DAMN!

Mandatory viewing for all American citizens.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OO18F4aKGzQ
Old September 19th 08, 11:14 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default (OT) : The Baracking of America© = AMERICA GOD DAMN !

(OT) : The Baracking of America©
Old September 30th 08, 04:45 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Republican Flunkie Put In His Place

http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/r...?ArtNum=240072

B HO!
cuhulin

Old September 30th 08, 08:03 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Tue, 30 Sep 2008 10:45:42 -0500, cuhulin wrote:

http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/r...?ArtNum=240072

B HO!
cuhulin

Are you judged by the actions of your father?

Judge by the action of the guy your voting for.

McCan't dumped his model wife and family when she became fat. Dumped her
for a much richer women which says to me that he's very selfish and
materialistic. Obama never dumped his wife when she was fat and he never
followed money. A much better person and Christian in my eyes.
Old October 3rd 08, 02:39 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default (OT) : Sarah Palin -debates- Joe Biden : The First Impression

Sarah Palin -debates- Joe Biden : The First Impression

Visual Image : Appearance and Voice

+ Sarah Palin's Face looks Youthful Energized and Speaks
Directly to the Viewer/Voter in a Voice that Resonates.

- Joe Biden's Face looks Old Tired {Baggy Eyes} with a
softer Voice and often is looking at the Moderator versus
the Viewer/Voter.

Old October 3rd 08, 04:24 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default (OT) : Sarah Palin -debates- Joe Biden : The Second 'Radio'Impression

Sarah Palin -debates- Joe Biden : The Second Radio Impression

The Radio Sound Image : THE VOICE

+ Sarah Palin's Sounded Youthful Energized :
Her Voice Was Dynamic

- Joe Biden's has a 'soft' Sounding Voice and His
Voice lacked a Dynamic Quality

* Plus at the end of the debate Joe Buden Lost It !
{Got Emotional -dare-i-say-it- Like A Women}

The Radio "Winner" is Sarah Palin ~ RHF
Old October 3rd 08, 06:32 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default (OT) : Sarah Palin -debates- Joe Biden : The Third "SeemsFactual" Impression

Sarah Palin -debates- Joe Biden : The Third 'Factual' Impression

The Third 'Factual' Impression : Sound Bites*
{ Not Really the Facts : But What Sounded Good }
* The Kind-of-Facts that the 'average' TV Viewer/Voter
would easily understand 'feel' in-their-gut - GRrrAaa !

+ Joe Biden had the 'facts' down to the technical "T"
-but- Facts that do not resonate with the average
TV Viewer/Voter do not 'feel' like facts at all.

+ Sarah Palin had the 'common sense facts' down
to the sound-bite "Sizzle" {Gut Feeling}

+ Sarah Palin's Facts did Resonate with the average
TV Viewer/Voter and they 'felt' these facts related to
Them and Their Daily Lives.

Two Pluses for Sarah Palin and One Plus for Joe Biden

- - - - Oops at the very end Joe Biden Whimped-Out
and got 'emotional' {A Sign of Weakness}
Point-of-Fact - The Average American wants their Leaders
to be Strong. Big Mistake {Sissy-Boy } Joe especially
when you are debating a Women {Girl} .

Total Plus Two for Sarah Palin -and- Plus One for Joe
Biden -but- Minus Four for Joe Biden getting next to
Tears at the end of the Debate : Biden Minus Three.

The "Seems Factual" Winner is Sarah Palin ~ RHF

This means that three-out-of-four TV Viewers/Voters
will go away with the initial impression that Sarah
Palin sounded 'right' on the issues. {75%}
-obtw- Over the next week some of this 75% of the
Viewers/Voters will be hearing that what they 'felt'
was wrong FATUALLY -and- 25% of those Viewers/
Voters will Change-Their-Minds and reconsider Joe
Biden's Fact to be the Right Answers.
BUT that 25% of 75% is only 19% of 100% : Which
means that to 56% of the TV Viewer/Voters Sarah
Palin had the Right Answers.

So a Week Later Sarah Palin is still the Sure Does
"Seems Factual" Winner.

John 'Smiley" McCain could 'sure' lear a thing or two
from Sarah Palin . . . and that is for-sure ~ RHF
Old October 3rd 08, 02:34 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Oct 2, 9:39*pm, RHF wrote:
Sarah Palin -debates- Joe Biden : The First Impression

Visual Image : Appearance and Voice

+ Sarah Palin's Face looks Youthful Energized and Speaks
Directly to the Viewer/Voter in a Voice that Resonates.

- Joe Biden's Face looks Old Tired {Baggy Eyes} with a
softer Voice and often is looking at the Moderator versus
the Viewer/Voter.
*.

Other garbage deleted

As substantive as always, Royboy.

At least Joe responded to the questions asked, instead of
regurgitating memorized soundbites. Hey, but what do I know about
debate? I just taught and coached it for over twenty years...

Now, I can identify the sound of a wolverine gnawing through
plywood! ;-) But, really, I applaud Sarah for showing that she can
hold her own.

Mike
Old October 3rd 08, 02:41 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Oct 2, 11:24*pm, RHF wrote:

* Plus at the end of the debate Joe Buden Lost It !
{Got Emotional -dare-i-say-it- Like A Women}

!!??

You question the sexuality of a man who chokes up when recounting the
death of his wife and child?!?

For shame, Roy, for shame! Have you no humanity? Has your political
partisanship caused you to take leave of any semblance of rationality
or feelings?

I can understand you shilling for Sarah - her performance far
surpassed most (lowered) expectations. But this indictment of Biden
says far more about you than you imagine...

You do your side more damage than you seem to be able to realize.

Mike
Old October 3rd 08, 03:11 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

.

Other garbage deleted

As substantive as always, Royboy.

At least Joe responded to the questions asked, instead of
regurgitating memorized soundbites. Hey, but what do I know about
debate? I just taught and coached it for over twenty years...

Now, I can identify the sound of a wolverine gnawing through
plywood! ;-) But, really, I applaud Sarah for showing that she can
hold her own.

Mike

Joe was reguritating soundbites as well. He was just better at it. I give
this one to Biden.

WTD: Microphone flags M. Kassay Boatanchors 2 January 22nd 05 04:01 AM
WTD: Microphone flags M. Kassay Swap 2 January 22nd 05 04:01 AM
Muslim ONLY day at Six Flags in New Jersey?!? Jack Painter Shortwave 20 September 17th 04 12:29 AM
Motorist rescues injured men chased by mob Soames123 Shortwave 1 September 9th 03 08:45 PM
More Hiker Rescues Elmer E Ing Policy 0 July 26th 03 04:16 PM