RadioBanter

-   -   Democrats react to 5-year unemployment high with vote for 550,000more foreign workers (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/136488-democrats-react-5-year-unemployment-high-vote-550-000more-foreign-workers.html)

[email protected] September 9th 08 03:29 AM

Democrats react to 5-year unemployment high with vote for 550,000more foreign workers

No sooner had the Labor Day speeches extolling American workers ceased
than the leaders of the U.S. House of Representatives decided to bring
up a bill this week to inflict 550,000 stab wounds onto those American
workers.

That's right: A week after we hear that official unemployment is at a
5-year high, House leaders are going to try to move a bill to offer
550,000 MORE permanent greencards, above the 1 million immigrants
already planned!

THE CRISIS: The feds announced last week that our official
unemployment rate has soared to 6.1%, the highest since September
2003.

THE CONGRESSIONAL RESPONSE: But this week, we get to see what ACTIONS
the politicians plan for us. First out of the blocks, the Democratic
Leadership of the U.S. House of Representatives is responding this
week by trying to shove through a bill -- H.R. 5882 -- which would
provide about 550,000 permanent green cards to foreign workers next
year. And those would be ABOVE the 1 million permanent green cards
already planned!

http://www.numbersusa.com/content/nu...foreign-w.html

http://www.numbersusa.com