RadioBanter

-   -   (OT) Give (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/136526-re-ot-give.html)

[email protected] September 11th 08 12:35 AM

(OT) Give

OK, one more.Big Joe Polka Show is on the RFD channel.
Grostena (Polish spelling, I don't know) America.
cuhulin

RHF September 11th 08 01:02 AM

"The Big Joe Polka Show" -starring- Joseph Siedlik

http://www.rfdtv.com/shows/bigjoe.asp

[ bigjoepolkashow @ aol .com ]

www.polkacatalog.com [ www. polkacatalog .com ]

[email protected] September 11th 08 01:09 AM

"The Big Joe Polka Show" -starring- Joseph Siedlik

Who is that guy (Western New York) who wears that Panama Hat? They are
sometimes on the Big Joe Polka Show.
I am in love with that Polka Nuts gal who sits on that pillow.
cuhulin

Ron Smith[_2_] September 12th 08 12:20 AM

"The Big Joe Polka Show" -starring- Joseph Siedlik

I actually like Mollie Busta from "The Jim Busta Band" and
"Squeezebox."

26 and very, very hot.

[email protected] September 12th 08 12:43 AM

On Sep 11, 6:20*pm, Ron Smith wrote:
I actually like Mollie Busta from "The Jim Busta Band" and
"Squeezebox."

26 and very, very hot.

On Wed, 10 Sep 2008 19:09:10 -0500, wrote:
Who is that guy (Western New York) who wears that Panama Hat? They are
sometimes on the Big Joe Polka Show.
I am in love with that Polka Nuts gal who sits on that pillow.
cuhulin

Maybe you and Cuhulin should arrange a coffee date? He also has a dog
named Blueberry or Dingleberry. Maybe you could have a threesome?

[email protected] September 12th 08 01:36 AM

"The Big Joe Polka Show" -starring- Joseph Siedlik

Hardly ever see anybody wearing a Panama Hat anymore.I have an old
frayed Pith Helmet that I wear outside if it's raining when doggy takes
me out in the front yard.I bought the old Pith Helmet at a Goodwill
store many years ago.It was old and worn out when I bought it.I had to
tie the headliner band together with a shoe lace.
cuhulin