RadioBanter

-   -   (OT) Chicago hauser ropes. (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/136610-ot-chicago-hauser-ropes.html)

[email protected] September 13th 08 09:13 PM

(OT) Chicago hauser ropes.

Any of y'all people in the Chicago area know anything about them? I read
about them many, many years ago.
cuhulin

Dave[_18_] September 13th 08 09:34 PM

(OT) Chicago hauser ropes.

wrote:
Any of y'all people in the Chicago area know anything about them? I read
about them many, many years ago.
cuhulin

howser?

[email protected] September 13th 08 09:57 PM

(OT) Chicago hauser ropes.

On Sep 13, 3:13*pm, wrote:
Any of y'all people in the Chicago area know anything about them? I read
about them many, many years ago.
cuhulin

Off my back porch
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...eoID=38314 20

[email protected] September 13th 08 11:33 PM

(OT) Chicago hauser ropes.

Ropes that people used to grab on to so they could get up and down the
outside steps of some of those buildings in Chicago in the winter
time.There are two people in another newsgroup and they live in
Chicago.They say they never heard of those ropes before.
cuhulin