RadioBanter

-   -   What is this on 7110? (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/136862-what-7110-a.html)

Dave[_18_] September 21st 08 03:15 PM

What is this on 7110?

Very dense modulation-rock music-female voice 1415z

Burr, The Wonderful September 21st 08 03:27 PM

What is this on 7110?

I don't know but I'm getting it over here (The Philippines)
Maybe 2's all the way.

I'm getting Chinese music (jamming) now 1426
--
Burr
Orchids & Roses

dxAce[_16_] September 21st 08 03:35 PM

What is this on 7110?

"Burr, The Wonderful" wrote:

I don't know but I'm getting it over here (The Philippines)
Maybe 2's all the way.

I'm getting Chinese music (jamming) now 1426

Could it just maybe be CNR 1 in Mandarin ;-)

Burr, The Wonderful September 21st 08 03:53 PM

What is this on 7110?

More then likely. I'm not getting the books out.
I'm going to bed.

Night all

Dave[_18_] September 21st 08 04:17 PM

What is this on 7110?

dxAce wrote:

"Burr, The Wonderful" wrote:

I don't know but I'm getting it over here (The Philippines)
Maybe 2's all the way.

I'm getting Chinese music (jamming) now 1426

Could it just maybe be CNR 1 in Mandarin ;-)

The audio sounded quite densely modulated, very Third World old school.