RadioBanter

-   -   What A Real Listener, Me, Says About HD (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/137078-re-what-real-listener-me-says-about-hd.html)

[email protected] September 26th 08 11:52 PM

What A Real Listener, Me, Says About HD

Have you ever heard of 'Cognitive' Radio? I read something about it
yesterday somewhere on the internet, I forget where I read it.
cuhulin

Telamon September 27th 08 07:09 AM

What A Real Listener, Me, Says About HD

In article ,
wrote:

Have you ever heard of 'Cognitive' Radio? I read something about it
yesterday somewhere on the internet, I forget where I read it.
cuhulin

This is bound to fail. I expect most people won't get it.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

Dave[_18_] September 27th 08 02:34 PM

wrote:
Have you ever heard of 'Cognitive' Radio? I read something about it
yesterday somewhere on the internet, I forget where I read it.
cuhulin

You talking about cognitive anything is humorous on a certain level.
Say "Hi" to Doggie.

RHF September 28th 08 03:54 AM

On Sep 27, 6:34*am, Dave wrote:
wrote:
Have you ever heard of 'Cognitive' Radio? I read something about it
yesterday somewhere on the internet, I forget where I read it.
cuhulin

- You talking about cognitive anything
- is humorous on a certain level.
- Say "Hi" to Doggie.

Dave - I've got to 'level' with you : That Was D E E P ! ~ RHF