RadioBanter

-   -   McCain't - republican't Will bring WW3 (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/137087-mccaint-republicant-will-bring-ww3.html)

Bernard Peters September 27th 08 04:18 AM

McCain't - republican't Will bring WW3

It's no longer a question after tonight's debate, the republican't answer
to the world problems is more war! Republican'ts want to attack Russians,
Iranians and anybody in the middle east who has oil and smells like a
terrorist.

And, McCaint claims Obama does not understand.

I think the people of the united states and the rest of the world
understand! Voting republican't is voting for war!

MnMikew September 29th 08 02:57 PM

"Bernard Peters" wrote in message
It's no longer a question after tonight's debate, the republican't answer
to the world problems is more war! Republican'ts want to attack Russians,
Iranians and anybody in the middle east who has oil and smells like a
terrorist.

And, McCaint claims Obama does not understand.

I think the people of the united states and the rest of the world
understand! Voting republican't is voting for war!

Hysterical liberals are so cute.