RadioBanter

-   -   (OT) : McPALIN -says- Drill Here! Drill Now! Pay Less! - Oil& Gas Savings You Can Believe In ! -wrt- The Picken's Plan (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/137091-re-ot-mcpalin-says-drill-here-drill-now-pay-less-oil-gas-savings-you-can-believe-wrt-pickens-plan.html)

Dave[_18_] September 27th 08 02:17 PM

(OT) : McPALIN -says- Drill Here! Drill Now! Pay Less! - Oil& Gas Savings You Can Believe In ! -wrt- The Picken's Plan

RHF wrote:

Dave D'Oh ! - Sarah Palin's 'operative' word -wrt- Alaskan Energy
Production is "HELP" in the 'context' of the Picken's Plan.

We need to stop setting fires to power our lives. We are trashing the
air irreparably. Quit being distracted by shiny objects on the periphery.

Dave[_18_] September 27th 08 07:19 PM

Gray line propagation

wrote:

http://www.radioexplorer.com.ru/en/