RadioBanter

-   -   Barack Obama The Movie ! (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/137097-barack-obama-movie.html)

[email protected] September 27th 08 04:59 PM

Barack Obama The Movie !

Barack Obama The Movie trailers

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_HX6vbhAYaU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4p1G3r0948

[email protected] September 29th 08 07:00 AM

Older Male Seeking Younger Males

Generous retired government worker located in California seeking
younger males for fun. Discretion a must. Interests include shortwave
radio, right
wing politics, Rush Limbaugh and role playing.

Click on my profile for more information.

I am currently out of town visiting new friends I've met online. Will
email my home address. Have open door policy at my house so drop ins
most welcome. Serious inquiries only.

Roy

RHF September 29th 08 09:25 PM

(OT) : Nancy Pelosi's Liberal Democrat TRASH TALK Torpedoes theBi-Partisan Vote on the 2008 Financial Recovery Bill

Dave[_18_] September 30th 08 02:40 PM

(OT) : Nancy Pelosi's Liberal Democrat TRASH TALK TorpedoestheBi-Partisan Vote on the 2008 Financial Recovery Bill

dxAce wrote:

Bad bill. It was loaded up with junk by the Liberal/Democrat/Marxists.

Such as?